GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

It wasnt Hoggy anyway boi!!!

Ye Carkie cunts living near the Limerick border must be seething with our success.

In fairness ye were at nothing with that fat headed Diarmuid Sulllivan gowling around the place.

Soft cunts.

2 Likes

I have an even better treat for the needy limerick lads incoming :nigeria:

you sure? my recollection is he was poor for long spells and found form towards the end of the season? couldnt swear to that now, but that is my recollection

doubt kingston was playing too young?

Used be a poster here that knew his oats on Carlow GAA especially hurling, jez who was it

He used reference the Carlow town debacle but cant recall the detail of it

You would think the town would have a right strong club

They wouldn’t.

Ah stop! This is too much :rofl:

Says the grown man walking around with a papier mache head on him.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Interesting that Limerick got 5 of the 6 forward positions. I was surprised to read there that no Limerick player featured in the 7 highest scorers in the Championship.

Aaron Gillane (who was omitted) at 8, only Limerick forward in Top 10 scorers.

If Gillane started v Cork he probably would have made it. I dont know what point you’re trying to make by saying he’s the only Limerick forward. All of the top 7 are the primary free takers for their county

3 Likes

The point I’m making is that Aaron Gillane (at Number 8) was the only Limerick player to feature in the Top 10 Championship scorers.

1 Like

And?

They can’t all take the frees

Something like 3-17 from play and 1 (one) point from a free in the first half of the final?

6 Likes

Gillane was hard done.

1 Like

He was, all-in he is the top exponent of modern inside forward play and should have been named. His semi and final performances were above anyone else’s. The GAA need to get rid of the token element. His workrate and mobility along with Flanagan has changed the game and basically put the likes of pure stickmen like Pat Horgan to bed when it comes to the serious business.

It should fall where it falls and this year it should’ve been 15 Limerick men.

The All Stars, if done correctly would be a useful historical metric for dominance/competitiveness from year to year.

2 Likes

Disagree. Tony Kelly was a worthy all star again.

1 Like

You may be taking the All Stars slightly too seriously.

1 Like

Some people are getting fierce wound up about it. As John Kiely said, the awards were given out last August.

5 Likes