Peter Barry
Brian McEvoy
Joe Hennessy
Eoin Larkin
Jackie
Philly Larkin
Mick Crotty

2 Likes

Too much too young he’s done fook all since goes missing too often when the need is greatest

The group is what matters and that’s reflected in our success

The all stars are a joke. How do Clare get 3, get beaten out the gate in an all ireland semi final and Galway run Limerick to 3pts and get 1​:thinking::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

3 for Clare is scandalous they limped over Wexico and were woejus against KK, we broke them in the MF

3 Likes

Cian Kenny will be added to that.

They’ll never do 5 in a row though.

Lads have drink taken here you’d have to say

1 Like

Is that including Liam Cahill?

Limerick deserved 7/8. No qualms with that… Not sure what SOD did to get an award… Clare were beyond bad in the semi final so three is a surprise… Fitzgerald was one player that did turn up in the semi tho and thoroughly deserved his All Star.

3 Likes

Reckon it’s James Stephens

Fan Larkin, Chunky O’Brien, Mick Crotty, Brian Cody, Joe Hennessy, Peter Barry, Brian McEvoy, Philly Larkin, Jackie Tyrrell, Eoin Larkin would all have All Stars.

1 Like

Who are Ballyhale’s 8?

Shefflin, Michael Fennelly, Colin Fennelly, Cha, Holden, Mullen, Cody?? Few of the older Fennelly’s I presume.

Thurles Sars have Maher x2, Cahill, Lar and Emright i presume?

1 Like

Hopefully. Madness the club playing him centre back

Beautifully caught.

Mahers x2
Lar
Michael Cahill
Eddie Enright

Cahill would not put himself down on that list, has since said it was an error. His own club were on the slide since that moment.

Another small thing i didnt like was 2 half forwards getting their awards in the full forward line. Tony and TJ deserved their awards alright.

Dessie should surely have got one in the full forward line after playing such a pivotal role in the scooping of 2 of the 3 National prizes on offer, Club All Ireland with Ballygunner and the National League with Waterford.

Ah stop

Dessie and Eugene Branagan have the real POTY awards for 2022 on their mantlepiece.

Ah lads :joy:

Sure they only played well twice all season I’d say. Kilkenny (H) in the Leinster Round Robin and the All-Ireland semi-final against Limerick.

Good question, who has the most collectively? Ballyhale?