GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Are there any that aren’t odd?

1 Like

It’s true for @anon32894817 though

It’s not enough to win, there’s no joy for some in that, ye need to make up enemies to seethe in the victory, they don’t exist, I know people in Milford and Newtown were thrilled for ye

2 Likes

I must say that never occurred to me.

1 Like

there are 2 or 3 of the limerick lads homosexual also, would you be aware of which county they source their sexual partners from?

1 Like

It’s bizarre @Breaking_my_balls @glasagusban and @anon61878697 still seething I left their private group. The all Ireland win was not enough. Like wise after his club won the county title he was on here arguing with me within minutes. A normal fella would go for a few pints. Lads take this place too seriously.

1 Like

He’s only a kid. He never experienced the dark days on the INTERNET.

1 Like

@Your_Mums_Athletic has finally stopped

Why do you persist in tagging me with this tripe … I’ve said very little to you except point out you were one of the main guys telling everyone to stay quiet … I’m over it - please stop tagging me in these posts. Thank you.

He really lost it there, it was fascinating to watch

1 Like

I’ve tried that approach a number of times, it only seems to encourage him. It’s weird.

No, but it is mildly interesting that you would wish to know.

Mate nobody mentioned you at all in this thread and you’ve had a couple of cuts at me for no reason. Your like the woman with the Virginia ham under her arm crying she’s no bread.

On this basis there is a massive asterisk attached to Na P success ?

No. I think the two Collins started out with nap and switched.

It’s not my fault you keep making such a tosser of yourself by continually mentioning that you met a county player or that you know who some of the county teams girlfriends are.

I mentioned it once. It isn’t my fault I know a few lads that are handy at hurling that happen to have girlfriends.

Ahhhhh we sent ye home with yer tae in a mug Cark cants

1 Like

I don’t think you were seething mate, it’s nice that you were happy for us. I think a lot of people were.

She is. Wesht limerick at that. Sure im not far from the border myself

1 Like

Twice actually

Three times now :smile: