GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

He needs to maligned - it’s the only way he can exist here — and lambasted.

No mate I clarified my comment once you brought it up for no apparent reason. I’m not sure why you are so upset by this.

I’m not upset I’m just laughing at you. Run along now.

Ok so I’m not sure why it’s such an issue with you. As I said I was adding balance to what @ciarancareyshurlingarmy said.

All hail the omerta king

I’m not sure what your at here I left becuase I was singled out for not supporting the team. I’ve never denied this for one minute. It’s been detailed on here multiple times.

You’ve been targeted for deletion. Dooley is merely a patsy, carrying out the wishes of the high command.

I know Dooley wasn’t added to the initial group as he couldn’t be trusted. Interesting footsoldier to choose.

You wouldn’t use a valued member to carry out this sort of hit. Dooley no doubt is in hoch to a senior member and this is his way of getting out of his debt.

Dooley was an account that used to only appear when mouse disappeared on a break.

:rollseyes:

Talk to @balbec

1 Like

Dooley = Chocolate Mouse!!!

4 Likes

I’d say it was her period tbf.

Lives have been ruined on this thread today.

For that I am sorry.

3 Likes

The two caseys paid for their parents treason this summer gone

As a result the clare attempt to land grab the coonagh roundabout failed.
All these things add up.

I was happy to see them win, now I’d be delighted to see them win a proper classic final.

Will Woolberto and his merry men be at the All Stars do?

:rollseyes:

These wont matter a shite once the woolbertos are announced.

When are the Woolberto’s out?

You mustn’t get out much if you think there is no animosity between Limerick and Clare supporters.