GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

What age is he?

Agree . That said I think Coleman will prove a better hurler than the other two over the next decade .

That’s not what the award is for

Fitzgibbon is the young hurler of the year on merit in my opinion and I would give it to him but I have a feeling it will end up going to Hayes

You could end up with Fitzgibbon with an all star, Hayes with no all star but with the YHOTY gong

As regards the whole Dow All Star debate, I felt he deserved a nomination

did coleman get an all star in 2017?

Yes : he is a fabulous hurler .

P Casey is possibly the best young hurler

He did ok this year and is a real talent but thus far no where near the 3 nominated this year .

When he came on he was unreal. Has the potential…

looks the real deal alright, surely a starter in 2019 championship barring injury

He was good . Can’t say he was “ unreal “. . I still think he will be a really good forward . A lack of pace but great cut and great option man . Reminds me a bit of Eoin Kelly ( although not as crisp a striker ) .

It has to be Hayes, he was integral to a winning AI team.

I am now the new target for HBV like good old Robert Emmett used to be. I come back and he has me tagged in his ramblings. I posted a few pictures and they have gone bezerk.

1 Like

I think this sums up the day.

1 Like

Welcome back, mate.

I had never left my man. Just working away. You have caused an awful stir today!!!

2 Likes

Ah beautiful, haven’t posted here in ages and log in tonight to find myself tagged by the flabby accountant and Judas (who knows a lot of inter county hurlers from Clare and Limerick, he’s great pals with them :smile:)

:pint: Top Top Poster

3 Likes

I think your right there, Hayes will get young hurler of the year to make up for the fact that he won’t get an all star. Fitzgibbon will get an all star at midfield.

Games gone

1 Like