GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

It will be Byrnes - Hannon – Mannion

They will have to keep the Galway media friendly guy in his right position.

Morrissey had twice the year Byrnes had, you absolute spoofer.

1 Like

Agreed.

I’m stating how the gimps who give the All Stars will call it.

I’ve given you my opinion you clown - Both Morrissey and Byrnes deserve one

Go away, you clown.

Paidi Maher won’t be getting one this year anyway… yurt

The 2018 All Star team ( according to @anon61878697 ) :rollseyes:

1 Like

JP wasted a good Grant on your dense brain. That’s a terrible retort, basement level stuff.

That is correct, it’s probably the easiest line on the field to pick. Byrnes is not a donkey, he probably has a higher ceiling than Morrissey in terms of talent, he’ll win one in the future.

Half forward the hardest line to pick. Any four from Morrissey Canning Kearney and Duggan would be fair. Personally I think Kearney and Duggan should be ahead of Morrissey but Morrissey will get it and one of them will lose out.

Limerick were hammered by their rivals, Galway lost one game all summer by a score. It’s only right this is taken into consideration

3 Likes

Quantify this there you fucking spoofer

Dunno about Kearney tbh, he was taken off in most games. Duggan should get one alright & Conlon will be terribly unlucky not to get one too. He was great all year.

Limerick lost a dead rubber this year and that’s about it.

Of course they’ll be shafted - Joe and Mannion shouldnt near that team.

That’s a very uninformed opinion. You only saw him play once this year. Why are you even commenting so?

Kearney was outstanding - best Cork player by a mile- ran himself into the ground in most games.

Morrissey = GOOD
Byrnes = Donkey who hits lots of wides while fist pumping.

Go away you clown.

You’ve embarrassed yourself this morning.

I’ve said it before but I think harnedy was better than Conlon. Probably both will get one with Mulcahy in the corner.

And Kearney was possibly corks Mort important player.

Did you watch any Limerick games in the championship? Byrnes stopped his wild shooting completely

FF line for me.
Harnedy - Conlon - Mulcahy

Whelan is a super hurler but he never got near his best this year.

3 Likes