GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Both are deserving. Mannion was player of year up to the final imo. It should be him and two from the limerick 3 for the hb line.

What would you know about it? You didnt attend 1 game this year? I saw Cork three times this year and Kearney was stand out in all.

:rofl:

Would Comer not have had a better season than Burke? I know he didn’t have a great game against the Dubs, but I would have thought he was their standout player all year.

1 Like

As you said yourself. Strange team. If Cavanagh isn’t good enough to get a midfield spot then he isn’t good enough full stop.

The sure sign of a beaten docket.

Only a clown would give Byrnes an All Star ahead of Morrissey or Mannion. A truly stupid clown.

Mannion is deservedly first name on it, in another year both Limerick wing backs could have made it but not 2018

Take it up with the lads who pick these things …Isnt that how RTE awarded it? The media friendly Galway man got the nod for a few games in Leinster :rofl:

The, Burke inclusion is complete BS. FF line was obvious and they’ve managed to fuck it up.

Toddle along now, pal.

You’ve exposed yourself as a bit of a “ know fuck all “ this morning.

At least when you guys make these comments in Private Chat ye only expose the stupidity amongst yourselves.

More lashing out and trying to get personal — and failing it should be noted.

I wouldnt mind if it was some lad who attended a few games doing the lambasting but come on - you’re clear proof of the media influence having watched this years championship from the safety of your couch.

Oh damn

This is great… :popcorn:

You’re seething.

Byrnes better than Morrissey in 2018! :smile:

I’m seething ?? :joy: lolz

And no, Morriessy was the best wing back this year - Byrnes second.

Flesh that out there…

He should have got a midfield spot. A Dublin player who lined out at midfield got picked at 6 and a Dublin player who lined out at wing forward got a spot at midfield.

It’s a shambles.

1 Like

You are forgetting that the validation of the all stars doesnt matter or they dont care what others think or that it was a poor final because “we walked all over ye cunts”

Lot of pretesting too much going on methinks…

Wait til next year when this one has a big asterisk chalked against it.

It doesnt matter - but I believe this is a thread to discuss All Stars ? Great to see you on board quick as a flash when Limerick are being discussed again.

1 Like