GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

“We got five and Dan got none”

Why are you arguing all morning about it so? Nearly crying because diarmuid byrnes is missing out on harrys hypothetical team. Awful odd behaviour unless a fella was absolutely incandescent with rage

3 Likes

I believe I made the assertion and the others were following me around pissing and moaning- please learn to follow the audit trail.

Jees dont have a heart attack over it. Its only the all stars.

The standard retort of the voyeurs crew :grinning:

Did you pick a team mate?

Not yet … would you like me to bro?

Factually correct. And?

Do sure, you’ve been very positive towards Dan Kearney, I’m wondering who you’ll leave out

I’ll give it a rattle after 1pm

Aboy Breen

1 Like

And? We saw what it was worth to ye a few weeks later…and how good Waterford were 12 months later

McHugh ahead of Michael Murphy. It’s some amount of bollocks.

What a load of bollox, a goalkeeper that cost his team a place in the final gets picked, a midfielder at full back, a wing forward in Midfield. A team beaten in the semi final get more All Stars than the team beaten in the final. Fuckin joke.

2 Likes

I’d say the most obvious Donegal all star was Gallagher which would have allowed pushing up Cavanagh, Howard and Mannion into their more natural positions.

Hurling half back line should include Hannon, Mannion and one of the other two Limerick half backs.

Did Daniel Kearney destroy Byrnes or Morrissey or both in the semi-final? I can’t remember. I thought Morrissey’s level dropped in those last two games after a very strong Munster campaign. He caught an inspirational ball late on against Kilkenny too but didn’t Richie Leahy come on and score a load from play off him? I thought Byrnes started the championship slowly but came onto a game strongly in the big games at the end. I’d choose him over Morrissey myself. I’m pretty sure Soft Ball Joe did his damage in the last quarter of the final when drifting off Morrissey after earlier being hurled up a stick by Hannon and Byrnes too.

Yes, Byrnes-Hannon-Mannion for me.

1 Like

A snowflake selection

Finn, English,Hannon, Morrissey, Lynch, Morrissey, Mul is what we should get.

A real one for everyone in the audience selection.

1 Like