GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

That’s Fitzgibbon in a nutshell. He is more interested in taking own scores than distributing ball to forwards. Give me Cian Lynch or David Burke anyday of the week.

You’re not allowed to talk about facts and common sense in here.

2 Likes

Without a doubt.

I would personally have David Burke on any team ahead of Fitzgibbon

Crinimal to have either ahead of Kearney.

Ryan Wylie has been fucked over

1 Like

Wrong. Mannion was brilliant all year but had a terrible final. Handpassed directly to Limerick lads on about three or four occasions.

Irrelevant to YHOTY but he won’t win anyway

I think it would be greedy for Limerick to take all 15 spots on this team after our wonderful year, so I hope Galway, Cork and Clare sneak at least one each. It’s a complete non-runner but Jason Forde should get one too for his marvellous efforts in the league, it would be a real throwback to John Leahy in 94.

If you’re giving awards for pre season friendly games you might as well give Wexford a couple as well

I can’t remember any of their names unfortunately but you are probably right.

1 Like

He was stink in the intermediate final as well the other day

Comer drifts in for short periods and out for prolonged ones. He’s like the sex drive of a married woman.

5 Likes

He scores heavily during those spells though.

The supply is there.

Yeah he’s another like Tony Kelly and Joe Canning that relies on the hard work of others to look good getting passes in space

Do you not think there is a value on the skill of getting into space to take those passes and execute scores?

1 Like

Of course. I just think players’ performances get a bit overrated when they play like that

it’s the days the space doesn’t come handy you find out what a fella is worth

That’s a lot easier said than done.