GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Deise folks should be well pissed…Moran was immense

Worth reiterating that Clare have only 3 more All Ireland’s than Laois and up to '95 had the same amount in total. Some fellas will always lose the run of themselves but this shit of looking down your nose at ‘non traditional’ counties rots my ball bag.

Cork are entitled to 2, Harnedy for sure and Horgan. Other than that no…they won nothing and were relegated from the top tier. You simply cannot reward consistent failure

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 857334, member: 273”]It’s a bit of a silly team. Did KK ever get that many? The best team if all time?

Journo’s are thick fools. Are you a Journo @Mac[/quote]

My command of the English language is so poor that I’m surprised I’m not a journalist at times to be honest.

I can’t think anyone apart from DOD who could feel aggrieved at being omitted, a smashing selection.

You are an awful fucking idiot.

Lovely. You could set your watch by it :smiley:

A lot of anger in Kilkenny at the omission of Paul Murphy.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 857334, member: 273”]It’s a bit of a silly team. Did KK ever get that many? The best team if all time?

Journo’s are thick fools. Are you a Journo @Mac[/quote]

They got 9 in 2008.

Not really feeling it where I am, then again I’ve only been talking to a two year old. Hope to get more riled up later.

Two year-olds in Kilkenny tend to be pretty knowledgeable about hurling, hurling tactics and hurling All-Star selections. I’m sure they’re feeling as slighted as anybody down there today.

Was Podge Collins subbed off in the replay of the final after being shut out by Murphy?

Canice would be proud of her ability to mask her true feelings on it. She does agree Paul Murphy is a fine hurler but when your championship finishes in July you can’t expect to be in the reckoning for all stars

I’d say you’re right. I used to go out with a young fella from Kilkenny when he was in WIT. He was hurling mad, that’s all he ever talked about. He knew Henry Shefflin and some other fella that was on the team from Mooncoin or Glenmore I can’t remember which.
Anyway I tried to buy tickets for this last night but you need a credit card to get them. I don’t have a credit card. Anyone know if you can buy them in a shop or anything like that?

[quote=“Red Lead, post: 857396, member: 2433”]I’d say you’re right. I used to go out with a young fella from Kilkenny when he was in WIT. He was hurling mad, that’s all he ever talked about. He knew Henry Shefflin and some other fella that was on the team from Mooncoin or Glenmore I can’t remember which.
[/quote]
He was a two year-old? That’s pretty fucked up.

[quote=“Red Lead, post: 857396, member: 2433”]I’d say you’re right. I used to go out with a young fella from Kilkenny when he was in WIT. He was hurling mad, that’s all he ever talked about. He knew Henry Shefflin and some other fella that was on the team from Mooncoin or Glenmore I can’t remember which.
Anyway I tried to buy tickets for this last night but you need a credit card to get them. I don’t have a credit card. Anyone know if you can buy them in a shop or anything like that?[/quote]
Contact Liam in Croke Park, he’ll sort you out.

Would you have a no for him or any other contact details? Maybe you can send me a pm or something???

Canice Picklington has a few spare tickets for this* and he’s always happy to help people out.

*He won’t be using them due to his anger at no Kilkenny player being picked.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 857410, member: 183”]Canice Picklington has a few spare tickets for this* and he’s always happy to help people out.

*He won’t be using them due to his anger at no Kilkenny player being picked.[/quote]

Canice would rather get the cows milked and watch the event on TV while he tucks into a feed of spuds.

For anybody wondering why Canice’s book is only coming out in paperback, it’s because he already sees enough of hard backs from those savage training sessions inside in the Park.