GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

The comments on Fitzgibbon are bang on.

To an idiot

What would you know about it in fairness? Did you even make it to a Cork game? He’s capable of some outrageous scores but goes missing for large chucks of games. As @fenwaypark said, he’s all about himself and rarely sends ball into his forwards. A great man when the game is open. Tipp leathered into him at u21 and he shit himself.

His goading of English cost them a spot in the final this year.

You’re very fond of telling fellas they weren’t at matches, what the fuck would you know about it? I missed the semi because I was on a family holiday, you’re full of shit and if you believe yourself you don’t know much about hurling

Look it, mate.

I secured you a ticket a few years ago to attend a Munster Final & you left me with it.

It seems that you jumped aboard a Bandwagon this Season & only if you attend every game you can have an opinion. :smile:

Wind your neck back in, you goose.

2 Likes

Good one. The audit trail shows that you’re always at home when Tipp are playing.

I’m actually disappointed in you. You’re showing yourself up as a spoofer on purpose.

So you didn’t attend any Cork matches this year?

Like I said, in the 4 Cork games I was at this year he played for about 10-15 mins each game. Lethal when given space to run at teams and can score some outrageous points but you want more than that. Hopefully he gives up the show pony antics and turns into a team player capable of at least 45-50 mins.

Do the same principles apply to the Limerick contingent who folded like a cheap tent in a storm against Tipperary in the U21?
Seamus Flanagan produced a performance Casper the Ghost would have been proud of.
Big Kyle resorted to timber late on too.

Any reflections on this or was the U21 bandwagon not cool enough?

:muscle:

You haven’t a fucking clue, did Cork play only once this year?
If you’re agreeing with the biggest clown here about that fist pump you’re in a worse place than I thought :joy:

We all agreed those lads had off days that game. But both produced it all year at senior, unlike shitgibbon.

I just said I was at 4 Cork games myself so I hardly think they played 1 game.

The goading was a massive turning point in that game. Limerick obliterated Cork from that moment on. I hope Fitzgibbon gets over it but it must be a huge weight to carry around.

Nobody was ever turned away from a gate for being an idiot,

Why did you say I wasn’t at a Cork game this year? What led you to that conclusion at all? Is it just your new thing

:smile:

1 Like

You told us yourself.

No I didn’t, I know so because it’s not true, why did you lie?

I’m starting to think that you actually believe the goading thing :crazy_face: Jesus wept

Ah no, come on now. He definitely doesn’t believe that.

@anon61878697 has two of the forums greatest simpletons hopping in unison here :clap:

1 Like

Can’t argue with 6 when Dublin only got 7…my only gripe would be Tom Morrissey but i doubt he gives a bollox anyway.