GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

See glas think its him v the world. He’s completely bias against anybody that has a bad word about nap. So much so he has to big up cork hurlers.

That cork spiel a while ago fairly sickened me now I must say

Believe me that’s simply because he’s can’t agree with me. I doubt he even believes the rubbish he’s spouting. He knows well Kyle should be on the team but it sickens him to agree with me.

That’s between yerselves lad.

Moving harnedy to accommodate hoggy is just baffling. Did they have a quota to fill?

Keep cork happy.

I think ye all need to take a few hours break from the INTERNET.

5 Likes

It’s pissing rain. Too early for pub.

I’m heading into town now to watch the racing and sink a few pints.

1 Like

What’s a cowards belt? You can’t really take anything Bumbles says seriously. Whinging and crying about Kyle Hayes not getting an all star, it’s embarrassing, this is the kind of shite that has the rest of the posters laughing at us. Hayes was brilliant. Deserved YHOTY. The second best half forward on the limerick team this year. He’ll win many all stars I reckon, he is already an animal and still has a massive amount of filling out to do, his potential is frightening. But he’s not an all star this year. That’s fair.

I want no part of this

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Fair enough pal. Morrissey had very valid claims too.

I think we can all agree that Soft Ball Joe Canning and Pat Horgan have absolutely no business being on the team.

1 Like

These salty tears taste wonderful.

1 Like

From the second saltiest fella around here since August 19th :sweat_smile:

It don’t matter a fuck lads. For 45 years an all star or two was as close as we came to the holy grail.
We have it now. I wouldn’t swap that for one fucking all star if it came to it.

5 Likes

You should tell this to the lads in the Private Group, they might quit the whingefest above. It is embarrassing carryon for the forum.

1 Like

Yerra look. For once, the week between Christmas and new year we can throw on a few matches and not wonder what might have been.
These lads will realise that shortly enough as well.

They’d need to aim for the building next door.

@bandage has the worst case of transferable Stockholm syndrome I’ve ever encountered.
I wonder if he ever got trapped in a confined space such as a corporate box or lift with Michael duignan, though duignan only has a single mutation of the disease.

With all due respect would such action constitute “ anti social “ behaviour ?