GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’d say he does, privately anyway. Everybody likes recognition for their efforts

2 Likes

I never paid an ounce of attention to you before recently, I hadn’t a clue about you, but you’ve become a bit of a joke hopping in defending anything Limerick no matter how dumb, you’re a bit stupid I’d say.
What’s your point now, are you also of the belief that a fist pump cost a team a big match :joy:

Of course, for all their talk the all stars are serious business

ai medal is all that counts

Limerick did well to get 6 awards. They deserved no more. It was a very even hurling championship and limerick were not really better than clare or even cork who outplayed rhem for 60 minutes but fucked it up on the line, they were lucky to meet Galway who had been finished off physically and mentally by Clare, there was a lot of focus on beating kk but kk are at their lowest in 15 years and are no longer the scalp rhey once were.
There was loads of good hurling this year and limerick provided their part but they didn’t provide 40% of the quality which is what 6 of 15 awards indicate.
Hayes deserved it instead of canning no doubt. David Burke was miles ahead of any midfielder its a joke hes not included along with mannion he dragged gy back into the final.

3 Likes

Enough boring talk…

A good post but you are underestimating the team Limerick were, their movement and calmness on the ball wàs brilliant. It takes serious players to execute that. Darragh o donaghan was unbelievable at midfield this year but very little mention. We got some breaks along the way and took them. That’s why we are champs. It will be tuff getting out if Munster next year for that team but up Limerick.

2 Likes

For the KK lads.

Sean Finn, you dirty dog

1 Like

He has it all!

Christ

A big hefty langer

He should have a medical professional check that out

Where the jaysus is Hannon going with the Brown belt with Black Shoes?
cc @Bandage

There’s a few contenders up there for the ‘rough birds…’ thread

Very very astute post. They could have easily accomodated hayes and canning and left duggan off

1 Like

Kyle Hayes has a really bauld head on him. There’s a female Irish actress, whose name escapes me, with the same facial features. Think she was in all those TV/film adaptations of Roddy Doyle books back in the 1990s. A real tough but sour looking wan. Could somebody please help me in identifying this lookalike?

Bronagh Gallagher?

2 Likes

Just missing the haloes on that one.

Harsh, all lovely girls in my honest opinion.

1 Like