GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I can’t tell what’s serious or a pisstake anymore with ye, your points are well made but no way was he Corks best player this year for me, he has a skill set that others don’t have alright and he was having a fantastic game in the semi

Harnedy scored the same per game as conlon. I think he also came up with bigger plays at times when the momentum was going away from cork, he dragged carried them at times. I think he’s fully deserving of the all star, but you’re right I’d have had him in the full forward line.

1 Like

Ah stop. They’re great players full stop.

3 Likes

I’m going off the two games I saw live. He was lethal both days.

Harnedy was manageable both days.

Hoggy got a handy goal the first day and some lovely scores alright.

Lehane wasn’t his best but still contributed for ye this year.

That’s my opinion mate, Kearney was Corks best player in 2018. Who would you pick ahead of him?

I said they were great players.

Are you telling me the commentator doesn’t blow a load for handy scores. Hoggy especially. Canning gets it. So does Tony Kelly.

But that’s cause Morrissey is a fool. Wait til you hear him on about Hayes next year.

I’m hardly blaming the players for it for fucks sake.

I don’t get the point so.

The three all stars were better over the season, Harnedy was injured after 20 minutes of the semi, was the best player on the pitch beforehand and contributed hugely afterwards, Horgan had a great year, scored some of the best points of the year and worked hard every game, I’m pretty sure he as roundly praised for his attitude here and elsewhere,
I won’t bother getting into the goader but he was Corks best player IMO, he’ll be the best hurler in the country if he’s not already

1 Like

It maybe why they get all stars.

What I’d the score you’re referring to from Horgan? Was he out on the sideline striking it over his shoulder?

No it was a handy enough one in the Munster final

Horgan was kept relatively quiet in the semi-final but he was outstanding through the Munster Championship, a lot of the frees he put over were ones he won as well.

It is not .

Ah lads, an award selected by the likes of Alan Milton :smile:

1 Like

Mental shit.

He scored something like 3 16 from play in the championship

But he couldn’t bate Limerick on his own hopping around on one leg.

2 Likes

That’s how All Stars are to be decided from now on, performances against Limerick.

1 Like

It’s alright, we’re used to it.

2 Likes