GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

The ultimate nightmare as we head for the shower George O Connor will be on his knees arms clasped towards the heavens Wexford Creamery jersey yellow helmet and all and then we’ll wake up and realise we are the one who knocks and will do for the foreseeable.

1 Like

@Ambrose_McNulty seems @balbec has called the dogs off

PM group opened for the night

I agree WOD very unlucky!

9 is a decent haul. Delighted for Quaid… Cian Lynch didn’t really deserve one tho.

2 Likes

You just knew glug glug Gil would be in on liking that one

The way I see it is there’s a line under 2020 tonight. The baubles are in the dresser and we focus on 2021.

9 Likes

The Limerick hurlers have had their feet up for the past 2 months.

Although there is not supposed to be inter-county training at the moment, allegedly there are some counties started since late December.

Gearoid Hegarty gave an interview in January to the Sporting Limerick Podcast (very good interview) and said those teams should enjoy a break now because they will find it difficult to stay motivated by the time March comes around.

When are the all stars on?

1 Like

Your a big picture man. A lot of lads dont get it

He is ever vigilant.

We go again

Will should have gotten one ahead of Cian.

3 Likes

I think I’d agree. Lynch was very average by his own standards.

@Ambrose_McNulty they are getting stuck into wan of their own now. Cian lynch is from the well I suppose, the upwardly mobile Limerick fan would prefer to see a na piarasaigh player get it.

Lynch was very good this year I thought

He was good in patches. WOD was better… Anyway, the all stars mean nothing really, I wouldn’t get so worked up about them pal.

Delighted for Nickie. Well deserved. He’s an absolute gent

1 Like

Agreed. I nearly fell over when I saw 200 posts about them earlier… Did you see the overreaction to me endorsing GH for the HOTY earlier… Still a few lads take this stuff too serious

I’ve paid little to no attention… Lot of lads need s release from lockdowns.

Stop seething mate. Cork will be back again soon