GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

The subs bate them the week before the All Ireland though.

1 Like

By 4 points by all accounts, Pat Ryan Simon told Marty Morrissey outside the dressing room in Croke Park “They’re not unbeaten in my eyes Marty”. Marty loved that

1 Like

I must say, it’s a sorry reflection of people’s lives this. Limerick won a few matches. Huzzah. It’s not like getting married, having your kids, getting your first house, winning a club game, or even getting a promotion at work. It’s a game. Winning an all Ireland is grand and all, but I’d swap it like I said for winning a junior c with the club, or finishing an ultra swim or marathon, or for a decent holiday.
Apart from winding lads up, nobody with a healthy balanced life should really care that much unless directly involved by dint of family or employment or whatever.

1 Like

To be fair mate they hadnt won anything in 45 years, bound to celebrate.

1 Like

Ah it’s just a bit of Craic ffs.

Shhh

Check your maths kid. It was two years since we won the AI. A serious famine for us alright. Must be terrible to be hanging around sixteen years at this stage waiting for a sniff

I think that’s a poor view. Sport for most people is an escape.

Says the fella crying over an under 20 football match.

And yet, here you are, again.

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about mate 🤷

Surprised to see over 100 posts on this since last night.

2020 is over, 2021 is the focus now.

Kilkenny, Galway and Clare have a chance to improve and increase their All Star awards to above 1.

That’s a prerequisite on this site before you post a reply. Knowing what someone is talking about before posting a reply nay be considered gross misconduct and lead to a ban.

You don’t need to post on it mate, it’s not mandatory, you can just continue to ref the girlies games you love doing and the rest of us will follow the Inter County & Club Championships and comment away and slag away about them, don’t be feeling pressurised to comment on it.

1 Like

Nasty post. Any fella volunteering to referee any underage games doesn’t deserve to have pops taken off him for it. Grow up a bit.

I’d say I was volunteered rather than volunteered.
A chastening experience.

I presumed it was Adult Ladies Football he was reffing and that he was enthralled by all the bouncing diddies on the lesbians.

If it’s kids games then more power to him, fair play.

Now he should just stick to that and fuck away out of the Inter County stuff and leave it to the top top posters on here, he’s not able for it, he thinks you need to be playing in the games to be allowed enjoy it and have craic about it. Must be some craic over a few pints :zzz:

I was slightly disappointed to see the HoganStand forum get a mention rather than TFK.

The lads on the Limerick forum are legends. “Anthony Brosnan” reminds me of @iron_mike

1 Like

Informative. Didn’t know Galway were so close to Tipp