GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

So it’s been all your life then you mental case. You should have a warning sign draped around your neck like a rabid dog.

one has just had a complete meltdown there i see. a full on episode. and you did that.
thats the power of the internet, its quite brutal and it doesnt allow for halfwits.

3 Likes

And again, you offer nothing. Go and play your warlords and warlocks games. You have been seething for quite a while. The run up to the game you were giving it big licks. You are a spiteful little rat and that won’t change at any stage.

I’ve never seen anyone flip on the INTERNET like this before. It’s eye opening. Serious mental disability on display.

The gas thing it could have been any one of about thirty of them. He just got in there while others were battling with to retain their composure.

iv never noticed that chap before and thats me being totally honest. all i know of him now is that he is a simpleton who has collapsed and made a show of himself after reading a post on the internet

1 Like

This is brilliant, the horror of Limerick winning the AI has finally hit home to the poor bastards and on Halloween no less! Trick or treat :popcorn:

1 Like

The old back clap brigade, a beautiful concoction of morons.

The half wits who spend their time on the internet talking about their extra curricular activities.

They slap each other on the back and eulogise about how great they are. They actually believe their own persona on the internet.

It was funny watching the cunts when no one actually spoke on this forum @anon61878697 @dodgy_keeper and @Watchyourtoes deservean award for the absolute obliteration of the half wits on here.

They played each and every one of them like a fiddle and you have @Bandage and @HBV rattled within an inch of their lives.

I think 95 percent of people on here were delighted to see limerick win the all Ireland.

The funniest thing is they are rattled, absolutely fucking rattled and they keep on with the back slapping as if they are winners each and every one of them. Fucking clowns.

What in God’s name are you melting down about?

Would you calm down if I posted a picture of a scoreboard?

8 Likes

They were in their fuck it killed them no more than Clare winning in 2013 killed me.

1 Like

It is likely to show Wexford losing.

:smile:

1 Like

I was delighted to see Limerick winning one.

3 Likes

My goodness. This emotional outpouring in response to two simple and accurate observations.

1. Dowling’s AIF cameo wasn’t actually impressive when you take out Galway self-destructing for his goal.

2. It wasn’t a good game overall.

They don’t care what anyone thinks though.

1 Like

This has turned into a great thread.

4 Likes

Will you look after your illegitimate bastard please and stop worrying about something that cannot be changed. (Go ahead and ban me for a week seeming it’s the height of your power in life)

you’re quite obviously rattled, absolutely fucking rattled. I mean, Limerick won the All Ireland, of course you would be rattled beyond belief over that.

Why, I dont know, but sure it has to be the most obvious explanation.

Rattled.

6 Likes

What did you mean to say here?
You’re so irate that you’re not making any sense.