GAA betting 2024

Idiot

Betting on GAA games which aren’t ‘win or go home’ is a stupid strategy in the long term.

Betting

David Jennings Racing Post Week 2

Meath to win game - 2points - LOST

Down minus 8 - 4 points - WON at evens

Dublin. to win game - 3 points - LOST

Cork minus 2 - LOST

Cavan to win game - 2 points - LOST

Staked 13
Returns 8

A few close ones, but no cigar

After 2 weeks
Staked 28
Returned 10

Surely no one following him if down 18 after 2 weeks
Gamble responsibility

He doesn’t watch GAA. it’s a joke.

David Jennings Racing Post Week 3

Staked 12
Returns 0

After 3 weeks
Staked 40
Returned 10

Keep the faith

2 Likes

Jesus that horrific tipping. He obviously expected the dubs to run in load of goals v the rossies. If he even paid passing attention to the gaa he’d know the rossies are getting quite good at parking the bus and the dubs arent exactly banging in goals.

Betting over 30pts in what was always going to be a tight derby division 2 league game in February is just silly.

It’s the equivalent of me betting on the NFL, he has a passing interest but not enough to be putting 10 points per week.

Would love to see one of those guys that run the stats pages online do a little betting log.

1 Like

The Gucci fella had five points on ul minus 4 v Mary I :rofl:

What odds were Mary I?

Lol he’s fucking useless. It’s only filler for the Irish racing post but it should come with a health warning.

1 Like

Ah lads.

No notion I only see it on twitter

5/2

1 Like

It seems mad Donegal are 9/2 to win Ulster

Not bad at all.

I wouldn’t have backed them outright but that would have tempted a few, I’d say.

Considering the pitch, the value, even from the outset, probably was Mary I +4. I didn’t have anything on any Fitz games this year despite actually seeing more games than usual.

UL 1/4 for the 60 minutes

So not a massive upset then

I had UL to win it but in hindsight 4 points was a big handicap given it was played on a cabbage patch.

1 Like

On paper, UL are definitely 4 points the better team but as you said Mary I were a much better “team”.