GAA betting 2024

Any hurler and young hurler of the year odds up?

Up on Boyles anyway for HOTY, nothing for YHOTY.

UL would have won on astro. In a dogfight, Mary I always had a fair chance.

Game should have been played in Tralee where UL win hands down.

I feel like I’m being trolled.

Why? Personally, I think it’s skimpy enough. I’d have Derry & Armagh over them any day.

:rofl:

In Jim we trust. He’s the Indian sign over Mickey Harte. Are Armagh any better than last season?

I’m no expert on Gaelic football but that looks a very big price to me.

Donegal seem to be targeting Ulster too while Derry have eyes on the all Ireland.

Agree with you

1 Like

Dublin -3 is 11/10 this Sunday in the league final.

They’ve been unbeaten since their two losses in round 1 & 2. That round 2 loss away to mayo really was down to a soft goal they don’t generally give away.

Since then:
Beat Roscommon by 7 (H)
Beat Kerry by 10 (H)
Beat a depleted Derry by 5 (A)
Beat Galway by 8 (A)
Beat Tyrone by 21 (A)

They’ve beaten the handicap in the last 4 games also.

Their home form in Croke park in 2023 championship was:
Win by 2,21, draw v Roscommon, 12,7,2.

All opinions welcome from football experts like @binkybarnes @peddlerscross @glenshane and any others

2 Likes

Dublin seem to have grown another leg this year for whatever reason and Mickey Harte hasn’t been able to get a handle on them at all in late years Tyrone (2017 & 2018) and even with Louth last year they couldn’t offer any resistance at all.

Derry haven’t got it done really in Croke Park yet so you’d probably fancy Dublin to cover it alright.

But, but, but when you’ve got Hercules in your team you’ve always got a chance.

Hercules < Fenton imo.

Dublin have gone from being a struggling team to an unbeatable team in a matter of weeks . The truth is somewhere in the middle . I can feel an ambush coming in the summer

1 Like

I think mcguigan and Cassidy are out for Sunday too

1 Like

If Davy can get any bit right that 9/4 Waterford at home would be value. Not sure I would pay for the chance though.

EVs is fair for the league final. It’s a toss up. Both teams should be going hammer and tongs. Both managers would like a win you’d imagine.

I think Limerick will beat Clare but I wouldn’t go near them at that price. In Ennis as well

I think Clare will beat Kilkenny easily in the league final and I think they’ll shorten significantly for the game v Limerick.

Like you I could see Waterford turning over cork but probably not at that price at the moment anyway.

Waterford look a rabble and while I don’t think Cork are any great shakes I wouldn’t be backing Waterford for any match this year.

1 Like

I just wouldn’t be shocked if Waterford put in a performance. They could have beaten Limerick last year. I just do have some doubts.

Clare half time / full time v Kilkenny will be value imo.

Kilkenny have the Indian sign over Clare.

2 Likes