GAA betting 2024

What odds diurmuid byrnes mom next week?

Be around 14/1 be no market until Thursday evening roughly.

He won’t be 14s by Sunday :hammer:

1 Like

Paul Flynn saying Dublin had the shits week and trained out of their cars in the week leading into the Galway.

Con and Manno were the worst, Con very close to not starting. Prob begs the question why he did

Probably the reason why they were started rather than kept to come in. Nothing worse than a sub blowing up

1 Like

A player shitting himself in the middle of the field would run it close

2 Likes

Be worse if they shit themselves up in the stand.

Shit could hit the fans then

5 Likes

Sure he scored an absolutely class point in the second half that no amount of lahiffs and buglers could dream of scoring.

1 Like

12/1 PP

1 Like

There was a shot of the players plenty healthy enough to attend the camden street\harcourt street taverns on Saturday night anyways

1 Like

Odds out on Tipperary club games over the weekend.

Silvermines 11/8 to beat Newport and Ballina 7/4 to beat Burgess.

Newport have lost Sean O brien & Conor O Mahoney to retirement plus have a few gone abroad. The mines have had some decent underage the last couple of years.

Ballina have flattered to deceive in recent years but have plenty of underage coming also. 7/4 is a big price.

1 point on the double and 2x1 point singles.

If you want to boost that double, Kiladangan & Upperchurch are both short priced favourites but I left them out as they are playing two teams in Templederry & clonakenny that will be ravenous for divisional glory.

4 Likes

Diarmuid Byrnes mom has got it goin on

1 Like

FYI 20/1 with Boyles.

2 Likes

:hammer:

Silvermines were backed into 8/11 and won handy against Newport. Ballina left me down for a lovely double with a one point loss to Burgess. I was watching a bit of it on Clubber at which point they were 0-16 to 0-11 up and after hitting a good few wides.
Burgess turned it around somehow.

I think there’s value on Moycarkey tomorrow at 7/4 with BS, it’s a 50/50 game v JK Brackens but that price doesn’t reflect that. I’ve 2 points on it.

2 Likes

I’d say Stephen Murray got about 0-13 from frees. It looked like they slowly reeled Ballina in through the second half. I had Clare thrown in with your two Tipp shouts

Nothing new there. Burgess are a Wiley side, they generally come out on top in tight games. Ballina on the other hand have the tools but yet to get that breakthrough win at this level.

Does this include frees?