GAA betting 2024

Yup

Yes

I like that actually. Being set based on early games when his striking was off.

Dalton 25/1 to see red.

3 Likes

If something was to happen gillane he’d be hitting a penalty as well.

Byrnes scored the penalty v Cork last year when Gillane was pulled down so thats a bonus if same thing happens today.

1 Like

Enjoy the game today boss

Uncle Alec could get involved in that. :eyes:

Same to you kid.

1 Like

Dalton, O’Donoghue and Downey cards at 35/1

Lucky enough I had the Terminator over 17 handpasses.

1 ball he hit out of his hand, 1!!

2 Likes

Moycarkey win by 6, had a max bet on limerick as I trying a consolation when they won the 5 in a row. If I stick to Tipp club hurling I could be very profitable.

2 Likes

Anyone have the prices for YHOTY?

Don’t think they do it any more. Didn’t last couple years.

1 Like

Adam Hogan’s to lose id say.

Eoin Downey and Cathal O’Neill probably the other two nominees I’d say.

2 Likes

Conor Leen?

Bet 6: Dublin SHC - Kilmacud 2/7 to beat Cuala & Na Fianna 1/10 to beat Brigids. Double pays 2/5.

10 point win - Closing Balance 60 points.

@Fat_Pox put up a good preview of the Dublin SHC last week and as I said a few months back, its really a 2 horse race between the big 2.

Its similar to the Munster championship with 3 qualifying from 5 in each group and Kilmacud & Na Fianna are in the same group so neither can afford a slip up in round 1. Both teams are going well and have much bigger ambitions but won’t be caught off guard this weekend.

Its buying money at 2/5 - Crokes should be 1/20 themselves with Cuala living off a reputation built up 7 or 8 years ago and having only 3 or 4 left from the side that ruled Ireland back in 2017/2018.

Na Fianna will be comfortable against a game but limited Brigids outfit.

As Harry Findlay always said there’s no problem taking a shorter price on the certainties.

Will there be any handicaps on these games? Na Fianna will give them an unmerciful hammering.

Doubt it.

There’ll be no messing about from either of them.