GAA betting 2024

Few prices that stand out for me across the counties this weekend and I have them in various different combinations.

Moycarkey at 4/1 to beat Thurles Sars
Killenaule 2/7 to beat Sean Treacys
Dromin/Athlacca 7/4 (was 9/4) to beat Adare
Graigue/Ballycallan 5/6 (was evens) to beat Clara

I am also going to put a sneaky tenner on St Joseph’s Doora barefield at an astronomical 13/2 v SMB.

1 Like

That’s a stand alone bet that has no business in a multiple

I have themselves and Dromin in singles also.

I think Corofin are overpriced at 4/1 against Kilmaley too. They have a team full of lads with county underage experience and a bit of momentum on their side, Kilmaley down Conor Cleary, Cian Moloney and Gearóid O’Grady and I think Mike O’Malley is also out of the country at the minute.

4-1 seems very big

Cathal Malone supposedly togging for the bridge in the first two rounds then travelling. Big boost for them

2 Likes

Word is Collie Basquel is out so will have a go at Ballymun. They may be fading but they usually go well when they get their Dubs back for an extended period of time pre champo

1 Like

Can I get a 2nd take on graigue v Clara?

Have a nice acca rolling now with graigue as the last leg

Ballymun 4 up at HT and Boden with a man sent off. Half an eye on it but Ballymun seem to be better team
Castleknock level with Lucan at HT in O’Toole park

1 Like

How did sylco get on?

Half their team away or injured

Beat by 7 I think

1 Like

Ballymun hang on to win

10 Likes

Moycarkey were a let down last weekend but Dromin, Killenaule and Graigue obliged for a lovely 6/1 treble.

I’d a few other shorties in another accumulator which made it a hugely profitable weekend.

Nothing in Tipp yet as the football odds are not up. My earlier recommendations for Loughmore for Tipp senior hurling (15/2 into 4/1) and Moyle rovers for Tipp senior football (9/1 into 6/1) have also shortened considerably.

4 Likes

Nenagh to beat Loughmore 13/8 ?

The score difference scenario means that Nenagh must win by 5 to get past holycross and 6 to knock Loughmore out so in theory Loughmore will be content to win by 4 or 5.

On form thus far, nenagh at 13/8 is about right.

Loughmore are through anyway is my point really. Will they be hell for leather here?

1 Like

Loughmore can go out if they lose by 6 or more.

I’d say they’ll be well up for it.

1 Like

That ends that.

Mullinahone could be value 7/4 with two lads back from America

3 Likes

Anything standing out this weekend

Ballinteer worth a bet on Saturday v Ballymun at 9/4.
While I tipped Ballymun to beat Boden the last day, they were hanging on for dear life at the end and just about came through. I could see them ease off the gas here a little knowing they have a handy one v Sylvester’s in the final game.
My dark horses for the champo Ballinteer took care of Sylvester’s handy enough in the first game and led Div 1 for a long way of the season. They have bags of pace and I don’t think Ballymun have anyone to mark Breathnach if Ballinteer can get ball into him unless John Small is moved back. Ballinteer are a disciplined bunch too and won’t be giving loads of free kick opportunities for Deano.

6 Likes

Thats a great shout. I’m going all in on this. A tenner.

4 Likes