GAA betting 2024

Mullinahone at 7/4, should be 5/4 on my book. They beat Roscrea relatively comfortably and have Mikey O Shea/Conor Whelan back from the USA.
A draw will do Moycarkey but there has to be pressure on them and there will be doubts after their hammering by Sars.

Toome are slightly outsiders (5/4) v Kilruane, I’d have them 4/6 favourites. They had a very poor first half v Borris but could have got a result in the end. Beat Drom by 5 afterwards in round 2. Kilruane have had a bit of a renaissance after the north championship and went back to basics but are down Sean macadams this weekend who’s back to America.

Clonoulty and Holycross are value in my book at 1/5 and 2/9 to add to any accum. Both should be 1/10 or less in my book.
No betting out yet on the premier intermediate.

1 Like

Boherlahan a very backable 8/13?

1 Like

James McCarthy suspended aswell

That’s about right. Should win on form but wouldn’t be putting the house on it. I’ve seen better 8/13 shots around.

Bishopstown are woeful but indeed so are Douglas. 9/2 is a big enough price in my eyes. Rest of the Cork games should be won by the favourites

4/11 Boyles

I tried to back Ballinhassig at 11/5 but they went to 13/8 before I could, seemed too big a price if two O Sullivans are back I know Darragh definitely is

Fairly sure both are back

1 Like

4/11 is too low in my book.

The definition of 2 bald men fighting for a comb, worse and worser

Had this done before I checked in on this thread

Charleville are 8/11 to beat Erin’s own who are very very poor…not sure how they are fixed injury wise but cville are a solid enough outfit

Cc @Perez2017

2 Likes

Buckley full back out allright but id fancy Charleville. I hear Blarney are flying Senior A. Great price at 11/2.

1 Like

Is tripling up Sixmilebridge, Inagh-Kilnamona and Newmarket not just stealing money at just over evens?

Fire away sure. Put a months pay on it.

All-In

The Bridge may very well win but they are not certs

The Bridge without Malone makes it more of a coin-toss

Lucky there :ok_hand:t2:

Spot on above calling it a coin toss

1 Like

Ballymun won 2-11 to 0-13. Ballymun were always in control and led by 8 points at one stage. Ballinteer gave away a clatter of frees for Rock in the first half. Ballinteer were reliant on the goalkeeper scoring frees in the second half. Paddy Small got a fucking peach of a goal. I don’t think Ballymun will win this competition but they’ll be hard bet.