GAA betting 2024

[quote=“Cheasty, post:563, topic:38464, full:true”]

Hmmm

1 Like

Ballymun are purring this year under the astute management of the Laoisman

1 Like

Hindsight is 20/20.

6 Likes

https://x.com/DubGAAOfficial/status/1827358726434509279?t=zijOg1tPPAPVSWF_C199Ag&s=19

1 Like

Worth a tenner at those odds

2 Likes

Great to see theres life in the old Ballymun dogs yet all the same.

Did McCarthy get off his suspension?

How was mccarthy allowed play?

Never in doubt

3 Likes

Anyone see handicap betting anywhere for Kanturk Midleton…conditions will v tough it is v windy…not a day I’d be loading up on odds on shots

Hmmmmm

V surprised at that

Sounds like charleville shit the bed completely

They needed a shepherd

Anyone pounce on paddy power price mistake yesterday had st pats cullyhanna 5/1 instead of 1/6

I’m not gonna lie…i missed it

They had Cargin and Belmullet completely wrong prices aswell but changed the price on the bet to the correct prices but this one is still standing

Do they ever pay out on these errors?

1 Like

My Cullyhanna bet is still standing anyway with a cashout and I cashed out two slips for decent profit already

1 Like

Going for 3 outsiders this weekend with 3xdoubles and accum thrown in.

**1 pt win: **
Moyle Rovers to beat Clonmel Commercials @16/5.

This game is not going to decide the championship as both will qualify to knockout stages in this 6 team group whereby everyone gets 3 randomised games. Clonmel are down James Morris and Seamus Kennedy but have been getting the bodies back slowly as the year progressed.
Moyle Rovers are their traditional rivals and after winning a county a few years ago they fell off the scale for a few years. They have a couple of recruits in including Ger O Sullivan who is a former Kerry junior player and deadly scoring forward, especially by Tipp standards.

They are overpriced for this game especially considering they have beaten them twice in the League and South championship this year.

1 pt win on Mullinavat v Ballyhale

This game will likely decide who comes 4th/5th in this group and as we know a relegation play-off is something that will not concern Shamrocks much. They are still down a load of bodies and have only 1 win from 3 against Comer who are getting walloped by everyone else.
Last week they were defeated by Clara who are similar in standard than Mullinavat. Vat are probably at the real back end of this current team but are solid and are totally overpriced for this game at 16/5. 6/4 or 13/8 would be about right.

1 pt win on Glenmore at 11/2
Glenmore go into this game as huge outsiders against an unbeaten Thomastown side. Glenmore lost their first two games well but then drew with the Boro with Alan Murphy back and two very useful transfers in the form of Ciaran Kirwan and Michael Harney from Waterford. I liked what I saw from them to think their worth a point bet at that price.

Finally, 0.5 points on the 3 doubles and 0.5 points on the treble.

5 Likes

Glenmore 0-22 Thomastown 0-21

Great start to the weekend.

13 Likes

Mulllinavat win fairly easily despite hitting 17 wides.

Shamrocks depleted but had a fightback when TJ and Paddy Mullan came on. Woringly for Shamrocks Eoin Cody went off with an injury.
Like any rural club their squad players are miles behind their starters.

Currently up around 20 points for the weekend with Moyle rovers up tomorrow.

10 Likes