GAA betting 2024

I’d fancy Cork big time there.

They can at least say they were away from home today and conceded a soft enough black card/penalty and Red card.

Clare must be mentally broken after that last 15 minutes today and have an apathy towards playing in Cork.

Very little value in that price imo

Cork will win well.

I wouldn’t be betting that price anyway. Not for me.

Clare should be closer to a 1/2 shot

Shane o Donnell looks overpriced to me at 9/1 for mom.

Who in gods name picks it on gaa go?

O Donnell hurdled admirably against Limerick defence last Sunday. He looks like he’s coming back in to peak form and that’s only his second game back from injury so he should be fresh out.

I suspect he’ll take cork to the cleaners in a more open game.

Darragh Fitz motm for me, he’ll get joy out of Conlan

I don’t fancy cork to win it tbh

I did himself and Gillane in a double this morning and Cathal Mannion in a treble.

1 Like

I don’t know what way Limerick will line out. I liked the look of Flanagan e/w first goal scorer but I’ll see. Will they void it if he doesn’t start?

Limerick defo play with two inside and drop deep. Gillane will be double marked and then Flanagan one v one.

Gillane of course could score 3-3 if he’s in the mood.

John Donnelly & Cathal mannion over 1.5pts is 9/4 with PP. mannion is playing in a much more advanced role this year and Donnelly will be expected to take on a few more shots today with Cody & Mullen out.

Kildare 7-4

Betway have enhanced the Limerick Galway double to 5/2 :thinking:

Given those Kilkenny are missing you’d be fancying Galway. Limerick heavy favs.

What do they know. Rarely caught on them

That’s a fair bet but not worth setting up an account for.

Max bet €2.08 :joy:

1 Like

Cunts :joy:

Ah FFS. The cunts know nothing so :grin:

Meh

Cha-ching. Had SOD to score 3+ which was very late coming in after he had laid on about 1-6 for teammates

1 Like

Ha ha ha.