GAA Clichés and Dublin Legends

He used his experience to win that ball

“A novel pairing.”

Weldone fairplay to tipp

1 Like

“Sure the [insert provincial club title winning team] lads were hurling all year and didn’t get a break.”

Used by simple muldoon fucks as an excuse if their county team flops in the championship on the back of one of the county’s clubs winning a provincial title.

I’ve noticed a lot of ire directed towards Limerick folk on your part lately mate.

Do you hate all Limerick folk these days or just @glasagusban ?

The Limerick GAA thread has pound for pound the most stupidity on any TFK thread by a distance and that’s saying something. I’m railing against this rather than Limerick itself though I fucking despise @ChocolateMice.

1 Like

I know you don’t mean that last part, you’re correct in the former instance however… certain posters need banning.

"The [inset All Ireland club title winning team] boys were flying after winning the Club and gave the whole set up a huge boost when they came back in.

@Blandage is seething of late whatever is wrong with him.

Yes, he’s been full of rage these last two months… Honey moon period in the romance is just about over, it is adding to whatever it is that is bugging him.

thats why TFK is the best for all your sport @Rocko

Under 21 is the purest and most enjoyable grade of hurling there is.

There’s a lot of truth in that - some of the games in the last couple of weeks have been top-notch and the skill levels are incredibly high

You make your own luck in GAA

For the night that’s in it. An oldie but a goodie.

Limerick never feared Tipp.

2 Likes

“For the day that’s in it” is a cliche beloved of Marian Finucane.

Trial by media.

1 Like

That cunt (insert trainer) wouldn’t train a pig to be dirty.

1 Like

Has the one about the 6 day turnaround or matches in more than 2 consecutive weekends been mentioned?

Hurling can only be played properly on good land.

No one from Wexford is related to a hurler, Offaly at least had hurlers in the past.