GAA Congress 2020 - Larry boy is Boss now

Paid in charred Ulster Bank notes

Moving minor intercounty back to U18 only got 32% support.

Motion 19 is passed - 98.2% to 1.8% - should Kerry win the Joe McDonagh Cup, they will be automatically entered into the Munster Hurling Championship

Am i right, motion to stop under 18s playing adult club not passed?

Yes. Got 54% but needed 60%.

1 Like

Excellent.

What about relegation

Bottom team in group to be relegated.

As long as it’s Kerry?

I imagine the situation could become fluid if Kerry finished anywhere other than sixth.

I’d say you could guaran fucking tee it

Some counties are more equal than others.

I’m sure the Tipperary county board are already considering their potential strategy.

2.5k a head… And I’d say at that you wouldn’t get them

Near 10k around 4 years ago for them. Doubt you’d get them for that now.

2 Likes

A tour de france from Larry in this months edition

An Coiste Bainistíochta/Ard Chomhairle Bulletin

27ú Eanair 2024

Meetings of An Coiste Bainistíochta and Ard Chomhairle took place last night and today respectively. The following decisions were taken:

• Loran McNell, Dromara (An Dún), Tierna McManus, Newtownbutler (Fear Manach), Eoin Moylan, Kilcormac-Killoughley (Uíbh Fhailí), Mary Hanrahan, Crusheeen(An Clár) and Ellie Sheehy (Munster Wheelchair Hurling Club) were nominated to present a report from the National Youth Forum to Congress

• The 2023 PCT financial statements were discussed and approved

• The 2023 CLG financial statements were discussed and recommended for approval of Congress

• A preliminary report on the use of a TMO was discussed

• The Report from the Workgroup on logos on playing jerseys was approved

• It was agreed to submit a Motion to Congress so that a player ordered off in normal time may not be replaced and that yellow cards shall carry over into extra time

• It was agreed to nominate Rory Hanniffy BL for re-appointment as the DRA Secretary by Comhdháil

• It was agreed to recommend to CCCC that the U20 Hurling Final be played in Nowlan Park to mark the 100thAnniversary of the death of James Nowlan

• S.MacGiolla (CLG Naomh Mhuire Conmhaigh) was reinstated with immediate effect

That’s a gamechanger.

1 Like

A common sense motion if you ask me

3 Likes

@peddlerscross - Is Ger Ryan winding up for a run to succeed Jarlath Burns? See the pair of them beside each other there in Ennis.