GAA Congress 2020 - Larry boy is Boss now

Will Larry take on the gpa?

Only catching up now. Had not realised until this wk how many contact points we have with him. Sister with an f?

TICKETS

This is momentous day for our organisation. We have shown that we can acknowledge our diaspora, that we can move into a new era. And that we can take the time to show Jarlath Burns that he’s a prick and not wanted.

3 Likes

His last words might have been “cut the red one”…Boom…

Pop quiz hotshot.

No better man for the task, he is well pissed off with them heading across the pond to fill their pockets. Don’t know what he will end up doing but the Paul Flynn gravy train is definitely in his sights.

1 Like

Larry :heart_eyes:

Larry
Larry
Larry

1 Like

USA USA USA

2 Likes

Very future-presidential tbf

2 Likes

Baile an easpaig man like me Fein,come on the town👍

1 Like

Putting the US Presidential race in the hapenny place.

Larry is both a Cork man. and a paddy who went to the states. Fair to say he will have his own ideas about what he wants to do

No fuck?’

Not the first time a national leaderesque true Gael was ambushed in his final hours by a Cark contingent.

Plus ca change, plus c’est la meme chose

Dry your eyes mate, he’s still a half Dub after all

My man in NY tells me larry is a bit of a bollix,then again hes from cork,but at least hes no Burns

FFS

Was it Tony Benn once said he retired from parliament to give him more time for politics .

2 Likes

What would Larry’s big policies be? And would he be any different to burns in that regard?