GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

You’ve lost me.

Will Henry play next year does anyone know?

Ballyhale be fighting relegation in the next few years if those Mullens don’t get their act together

Will Henry play next year does anyone care?

1 Like

Clearly @endakenny does.

You stupid cunt.

Maybe at Special Junior level but not senior, well off the pace

Ooft

& a Merry Christmas to you to Padjo

1 Like

You guys are so cute together.

you too pal, have a great Christmas

Youd imagine hed still be useful Hurling senior to pick up a few scores/hit the frees.

@croppy_boy for anyone interested in KK club hurling championship, Henrys involvement would be a topic of interest.

The brother is obviously the key here.

Going from playing to manager immediately is madness

I know. I think you meant to tag @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Henry is special though

I’d say this indicates he is arrogant and does not understand coaching and management

2 Likes

I’d never have Henry down as arrogant

I think you mean King Henry, not Henry.

4 Likes

I hear there’s a bit of trouble in Ballyhale ahead of the under 21 final on Sunday.

Not a great move by Henry in my opinion. You’d imagine he would have been very vocal and carried a lot of influence as a leader of that group in the last ten years. Will he offer anything new as manager? I’d said some of the lads who have played the last few years with him won’t get much from him. I’d imagine he sees a lot of talent like the Fennellys and Reid’s around the 30 mark and this being his best chance in the medium term of winning a county.

He would have been better off cutting his teeth with an inter team such as Thomastown or GBC for a few years before going to take over Shamrocks. I think @caoimhaoin is right in his assessment.

2 Likes

Shamrocks suspending their own players I hear.