GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

What’s the place that looks like Smurf village- coill dubh?

Donegal need to bin Bonner and fast.

Donegal need Mickey Harte.

Be some crack.

not sure where coill dubh is even?! other than they usually have good representation on Kildare hurling teams. a village in rural kildare?

Out in the middle of nowhere …I used to do deliveries to a shop there over 25 years ago. There was a big estate there which I think was originally built for board na mona workers…there was one way in and I remember all the houses side by side with big greens in the middle and you had to drive under arches to go from one street to the other …

Fucking hell Mickey Harte!!!

Louth!

1 Like

By God.

Jaysus

He surely would have got a better job if he waited a while

The new stadium will get built in no time lads

An Lú abu

Paidi’esque

Presumably no boycott of Leinster from Louth so, fair play to them

Bizarre county to choose by Mickey Harte. Louth wouldn’t have any great potential coming through from underage would they? He could have picked a team further up the ladder. They’re at a low ebb after losing all bar one game in division 3 (and that game they did win was against a 2nd string Down team).

Could not see him taking another Ulster team. No way he manages against Tyrone.

3 Likes

Mickey is on the rebound. 10 days, he last 3 days longer than Paidi did between the Kerry and Westmeath job.

Didn’t Pete McGrath do a stint with Louth after he finished up with Down. An underachieving county but there is a big soccer pull there. There always seemed to be issues with players committing.

Louth have been drawn against Tyrone a couple of times in the qualifiers so you never know. Think they brought them to a replay in 2006.

Great to see him back.

God bless him and Louth.

7 Likes