GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

It was actually appendage who said that sheedy said that i was an idiot

the fat headed cunt :mad:

Ollie Baker is being touted for the Offaly job I see. Can’t see him doing much to lift moral

Read that yesterday. Gas the way these ex-players get considered for jobs no matter what their coaching record might be. Daly keeping Pat Fitz sweet by the looks of it.

There was murmurs in Laois of Lynch before we “collared” Teddy.

Thats because i couldn’t be bothered. We all remember whats being said. You just know i couldn’t be fucked traipsing through the site looking for your bull shit contradictions.

Its interesting you bring up training the neurological system. Some trainers have used this method for a while, Powerlifters and MMA fighters have been using it for 5-6 years now, maybe longer for the power lifters. The Eastern Bloc were using it way way back. The problem is many coaches over use this type of training. Having experimented alot in this area in the past year i believe the best place to work on this is actually in the gym, or through conditioning sessions. Probably only using it in seas every few sessions on a pitch, maybe 5-6 sessions depending on time of the year or the amount of training being done.

But i think you can assess a manager on how a team is after he leaves them and where they were at at the end of each season. You can also judge on how fit they were, how their skills were, their awareness, their passion, work rate etc. All these things reflect the manager. So i disagree with you there, of course we can assess the manager, and i don’t believe its all guess work at all.

That excuse doesnt cut shit. Put up or shut up.

Listen, nobody takes a tack of notice of what you say. What you said this week is as useless as what you said in any of your 35,000 + posts.

Yea, yea yea. Same shit, different day. This was in relation to Puke and you didnt back it up. Nothing is what you got, nothing.

think this is the most approriate thread for this

what the views of the forum??

http://www.hornby.com/shop/rolling-stock/passenger-rolling-stock/r4505-br-gwr-hawksworth-1st-class-coach-1949/

Looks as though McCarthy is to get a three year term in Laois. Best of luck to him

:pint:

Alan Mulholland is the new Galway senior football manager.

It is between Carey and Allen for the Limerick job according to the Examiner

I think I’d rather see Allen get it.
I have big doubts about Ciarans ability.

:clap:

http://www.hoganstand.com/wexford/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=155981

Jason Ryan has confirmed that he will be remaining on as Wexford football manager next year.

There has been intense speculation in recent weeks that Ryan was poised to succeed Davy Fitzgerald as Waterford hurling manager and that former Kilkenny goalkeeper James McGarry would work alongside him as a coach. But the Waterford city native yesterday ruled himself out of the running, and is set to continue as Wexford football boss for a fifth season.

“I’m very proud of where I come from and it would be a brilliant opportunity, but there is unfinished business in Wexford,” said Ryan, who has led the Model County to two Leinster final appearances in the last four seasons.
“(Waterford) would be a great job to get, but I haven’t interviewed for it. I’ll be speaking with the Wexford county board this week to sort out my future.”

:rolleyes:

The same Jason Ryan whos Wexford side was trounced by Limerick last year

I don’t recall playing Limerick last year

Ye did, remember we went to the game together?

It’s like Shearer taking over Newcastle. It has to happen. You have to get it out of the way.

We definitely did not get trounced by Limerick last year.