GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

I was talking to a chap from Derry out on the hols, he was saying there was more truth on the wife’s side and that he had to go.

Shame on the club involved.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

Its Malachy or bust for the Derry Footballing Project you’d feel.

I don’t think they’d rule out re-instating Gallagher if they couldn’t land O Rourke.

They wouldn’t rule it out. They’ll not get away with it though

Mickey Moran then to step in to Glen Maghera.

I see he’s coaching the Glen Ladies this year which is a perfect way of breaking him in and eliminating the uneasiness which has surrounded his relationship with Glen for decades.

Think about it. The man that gave them their first taste of championship success in over 20yrs and ended the starvation. There’ll be many happy to turn a blind eye. There would be also an element of protest.

He’s been debarred

He’s a dead man

My word

1 Like

A disaster for Louth especially as Gavin Devlin is going with him. Devlin is really highly rated by the panel they have. Seems Louth completely caught on the hop. Waiting for some news from my county board pal.

Some appointment for Derry that.

Can’t imagine that will go down well in Tyrone. One thing going to Louth but going to the neighbours will really rankle with them.

I’d say it will go down even worse in Derry.

8 Likes

You couldn’t trust a person like Harte. He marched for Sean Quinn. And he’s yesterday’s man.

13 Likes

Completely caught on the hop I’m hearing. No inclination this was coming.

And a big Brian Carty man too.

3 Likes

Harte must be giving a character witness statement for Rory Gallagher as part of the deal.

1 Like