GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Maybe the louth job was a sort of penance for his time with tyrone?

Was Colm as concerned about Portlaoise when he took Parnells dime?

3 Likes

He went up there to bring about a culture change.

2 Likes

Confirmed: MICKEY Graham tonight joins Andy Moran‘s Leitrim senior football managerial team.
Graham recently ended his tenure as Cavan manager after five seasons in charge. He replaces former assistant manager Mike Solan in Moran’s backroom.

Woolie is some bloodhound with incredible contacts

what Harte achieved with Louth is amazing

I dont think he is the right fit for Derry but then again I didnt think the Louth appointment was a good fit either!

who is j clifford?

training the last month! a bit over the top, surely players should be with their clubs,

Apologies, i threw the fraud in there as an afterthought…shoehorning in between kerry and joe…or kerry j and oe as it transpired.
Anger probably got the better of me

1 Like

Ah lads that is a box office appointment. Christ there’ll be no one happy. Derry Tyrone and Louth all seething in one go.

Bit of a mad one for me. They were close enough with how they were and Mickey will be a completely different system.

And Derry Tyrone must be up there with the bitterest rivalry in Gah.

That’s excellent now. Be some great narratives next year

3 Likes

I’ll put the blink on you you horribpe bastard and you’ll see fuck all next year

Are you not in favour of the bould Mickey?

Louth are back training a month. Why the fuck?

1 Like

Money can be the only logical answer to that if it is actually the case.

He’s an appalling individual. Maybe louth has taken the tyrone stench out of him, but i doubt it

Are there any people in the GAA that have a name composed of two body parts other than Mickey Harte?

2 Likes

Well if Liam Sheedy took over Limerick id be seething too.

Knee Chin is all I can come up with.

3 Likes

Derry have always been a bulwark against the horror of tyrone. A bastion of intellect, morality, courage and freedom…and not just on tfk

4 Likes

Hopefully he is owed a few bob and they tell him to fuck himself

1 Like