GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Willie Maher gone

Who could they get to replace him

Did he walk or was he pushed? I thought he might have got another year.

He walked, certainly no push. He missed the Meath game this year due to work commitments so I’d say that was that. I believe he had his eyes opened along the way to the madness of the Laois Hurling fraternity also. And that is a special kind of madness.

1 Like

A lot of openings now.

Galway, Waterford, Laois, Westmeath.

Heard Mattie Kenny could be in line for Westmeath.

He might have

1 Like

https://twitter.com/lawlordamian/status/1812940662746279940?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

He doesn’t fancy the trek to Aughavas by the looks of it

When I saw activity here I was expecting news a bit more substantial than that. I hear there could be a big appointment made in the coming days that will fill plenty of column inches.

Not Justy :cry:

Gallagher ?

2 Likes

Been hearing this alright

1 Like

Back to Derry or new pastures ?

Derry

Maybe, there is apparently another beleaguered county board keen to bring him in to waken a sleeping giant but that may well be just rumours to push things along with Derry.

Meath?

Kildare?

1 Like

Heard Brian Flanagan has that number.

1 Like

Andy Moran joins the Mayo backroom team.Buckley is gone.

2 Likes

Succession.

1 Like

Well I suppose it’s no secret that’s his dream job.James Horan stated categorically on last Monday week that there was no chance Moran was Mayo bound.And that he should get a good club job for a couple of years before trying the Mayo gig.Said he would still be very close to some of the players.Which maybe wouldn’t be ideal.

1 Like