GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Is he the fella who used to run around in short shorts getting messages for Davy?

7 Likes

Think so yeah. From Bruff.

He is indeed. Was in college with him many years ago and seemed an alright sort. Is a brother-in-law of Andrew ‘Shocks’ O’Shaughnessy.

Bulfin was more or less run out of Meath last year and they are a level below Westmeath. Seems
an odd appointment.

That time Saoirse and Tommy Dunne man marked eachother running into official Sean Cleere at half time in the 2019 All Ireland Semi Final was an absolutely iconic moment.

Aye, a Davy ‘lite’

It’s easy slag a lot of these appointments but I’d say there’s fuck all people interested in doing these jobs. So much commitment required.

2 Likes

They had 7 applicants.

Shaughs

1 Like

They’re not being asked to do it for free.

I work with a brother of a Westmeath panelist. Seemingly they think it is an odd appointment too

1 Like

Its extremely unlikely that it will happen, and definitely not with the backing of all clubs/players. Seoirse has as is pointed out only been davys little bi&@h and then on his own has had no success. Hes chasing the dollars

I thought they’d changed recently but alas not. Absolutely fucked that away. Shane walsh needs a kicking coach.

1 Like

Is K Donaghy working his way to a possible shot at managing the Kerry team? Tomas O Se was managing the minors I think recently but not sure if he still is.

He couldn’t be any worse than Jack o Connor

1 Like

O Se had the U20s

1 Like

It’s gonna be Eamon Fitz

22 Likes

:joy::joy:

Joe.ie or someone will steal your work here