GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1831750392092487908?t=z8jV1Z2Ris-Kitk_5LksSg&s=19

Being a bit too open here i think.

I don’t want to damn the man, but he’s making a fair rod for himself.

Be better keep his head down

I think this lad will do a good job.

1 Like

Did Ger ask about Paul Mescal getting involved?

Niall O Ceallachain from Na Fianna. New Dublin Senior Hurling Manager.

2 Likes

What’s the deal here.

Good operator. I think he will do a good job.

Seems a good bloke anything I’ve heard .

Good operator. Great to see Dublin go in-house and not for the mercenary. Good team with him too, especially the coach. Think they will do well.

8 Likes

What’s the backroom team?

Niall, along with his management team of David Curtin (Ballyboden St Endas), Donal McGovern (Kilmacud Crokes) and Nigel O’Hara (Na Fianna), have been appointed for a three-year term.

Nelly in for a busy last couple of months in the year. Will need some lads in the club to step up @binkybarnes.
Kildare on the scramble for a coach tonight.

1 Like

Malachy RATIFIED in Tyrone

I’m starting to think Mal might be a bit of a mercenary

He’s had Na Fianna playing good stuff.

Starting in 1B next year a nice way to acclimatise. Obviously doesn’t feel the need to bring in a mercenary big name coach from 'down the country".

A backward step for Mal.

It appears he only cares about :dollar:

delighted Dublin have gone in-house

1 Like

Congrats and best wishes to your club mate Binky. I’m not a reflexive member of ‘has to be a Dub’ club on this but that team is probably what you’d come up with if choosing one from within county.

I’m a little conerned re relevant experience though but it will be interesting to see how many of the various absentees they get to commit and how many of current squad they retain.

1 Like

Poor ould Joe Fortune must be seething

Lack of inter county experience is an obvious weakness with the group. I’m hopeful they can overcome it but they will need to learn fast.

1 Like