GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Father was Armagh i think.

1 Like

Definitely from Tyrone.

1 Like

You are indeed correct.

1 Like

If only mickey had waited another week, meath and tyrone jobs available.

I’d say he is raging.

1 Like

Good

1 Like

Malachy O’Rourke for Tyrone is what Gerard Cavlan’s dogs are barking in the street

2 Likes

Malachy to Tyrone and Robbie Brennan to Meath could open up two huge jobs on the Club Scene.

This is what I was sent two weeks ago

Malachy O’ Rourke
Peter Donnelly &
Paddy Tally
New Tyrone m’ment….

1 Like

Curran is the kind of maverick that we don’t see as much of in the GAA anymore. I think it’s definitely worth the punt for the likes of a Carlow. They’ll garner plenty of publicity and column inches which wouldn’t have been the case under Niall Carew. The alternative is probably some underwhelming appointment who’ll take them to 4th in Div 4, a respectable Sam Maguire exit to Longford and a run to at best a Tailteann quarter-final. Cake Curran could make them dream.

Meath would be idiots to ignore Lar Wall

Mayo’s Mike Solan, latterly No. 2 to Andy Moran in Leitrim, is being recommended for the Longford job by the interview board that was in place.

Tis the way things have gone.

Former contender and rammed out for the Mayo job iirc

Brother of the gentleman Barry

1 Like

Yeah, managed Mayo 21s to an All-Ireland in 2016 and might have expected something with seniors after that.

Cian O’Neill back to Kerry.

I can only imagine what sort of North Galway clown PJ and Scan will rope in as his replacement. T’will be another short split season for Galway.

1 Like

Another one?

Getting to an All Ireland SFC final every second year is good going for Galway.

1 Like

All Ireland’s are for winning imo. It’s a mental barrier at this stage.

Galway’s record in All Irelands: played 49 won 14

The Armagh loss felt like 5 losses in one game by inflation

2 Likes