GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

I’ve been thinking that for ages too but had thought someone else might come knocking first

Lads if we were to win another All Ireland I’d have to get a new mickey.

Wtf?

MBB=farmer!!!

Last week something weird happened as well, on my alerts a dumb rating MBB got from someone came up on my list. Have no idea why

Oisin McConville and John McEntee taking over the reins at Crossmaglen

Ah lovely.:pint:

Real Club. Real Football. Real People.:clap::clap:

The auld rogue has finally called it a day.

He was never the same after those fuckers kidnapped him

Colm Bonner and Andy Maloney taking over Ballyhale Shamrocks.

Heard that. Strange one. Are they any good?

[quote=“downyourthroats, post: 872362, member: 1497”]Ah lovely.:pint:

Real Club. Real Football. Real People.:clap::clap:[/quote]

until they are losing …

Curious. They were run out of Ballygunner last week.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 888176, member: 180”]He was never the same after those fuckers kidnapped him

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/w540/Library/SF333/252602.jpg[/quote]

If that’s wicklow he was lucky it wasnt the boot…

Huh? The Rangers stand for all that is good in the GAA…

I heard Brian Cody is double-jobbing, taking on a selectorial role with James Stephens. Haven’t heard who the management team is . I presume it is still Jackie Tyrrell’s younger brother in charge as he only took on the job last year.

Not so much ran out of there according to what i heard. Seemingly Moloney had been passed for the gig but there were members unhappy with this decision. The person unhappy with him was supposedly a senior member of the playing squad.
Bonnar was approached to take over but there was ructions over Moloney’s treatment. Apparently Bonnar was then asked to go in on a joint role but told them to work away without him.

Paul Bealin’s 12-month reign as Westmeath football manager ended in farcical circumstances tonight.

Also the Tyrone assistant manager and coach have stepped down

More details please…

County board delegates voted by secret ballot to oust Bealin by 37 votes to 12 after an earlier vote had also decided not to ratify the former Dublin All-Ireland winning midfielder. But not satisfied with that, the top table then decided to have a re-vote and requested that those not entitled to vote leave the packed meeting room while the official vote took place.

for feck that is the kind of shenanigans u d associate with the appointment of a Limerick intermediate hurling manager!

sounds like real comedy capers at that meeting