GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Big rumours doing the rounds about a high profile manager after jacking it in:popcorn:

what province and code chewy?

OMG.

Cody?

JBM :eek:

Tony c

i can confirm that Tony Considine has left the biggest job in Limerick hurling.

[quote=“balbec, post: 860044, member: 193”]Tony c

i can confirm that Tony Considine has left the biggest job in Limerick hurling.[/quote]
You ok, pal?

Yep

Sligo have appointed Pat Flanagan as their new manager.

Is there a thread on here about the appointment of His Majesty Tom Ryan to his new post. Tom lost no time laying into Liam O’Neill earlier this week.

Tom and those lads will be no patsies for martinstown and Joe McKenna is believed to be apoplectic and incandescent with rage at the temerity of it all. Word on the ground is that there has been a threat to the county board if they try to stop the appointments. I bet it’s the last time this particular group of good people are ever asked to appoint anyone again. This is my take though. Actually no, I’ll hold my counsel for the return of that cunt Billy da Kid to see what he has to say.

[quote=“Batt the Ladd, post: 865832, member: 1578”]Is there a thread on here about the appointment of His Majesty Tom Ryan to his new post. Tom lost no time laying into Liam O’Neill earlier this week.

Tom and those lads will be no patsies for martinstown and Joe McKenna is believed to be apoplectic and incandescent with rage at the temerity of it all. Word on the ground is that there has been a threat to the county board if they try to stop the appointments. I bet it’s the last time this particular group of good people are ever asked to appoint anyone again. This is my take though. Actually no, I’ll hold my counsel for the return of that cunt Billy da Kid to see what he has to say.[/quote]
Would you ever rev up and fuck off

Flanagan got a hard time in Westmeath.

Hopefully he does well at Sligo.

o_O

If you have nothing to add then kindly go and fuck off with yourself.

If MBB had to go fuck himself every time he had nothing useful to add he’d have a fair sore mickey.

:smiley:

Depends on how tight the hole is really, and how much girth is in the mickey as well now that I think of it. Some research may be required.

Go fuck yourself

How should we go fuck ourselves O Lord?

Tom Mullally must be seriously putting himself in the frame to take over from Brian Cody after all he’s achieved with Mount Leinster Rangers and Clara.