GAA Mavericks

First you get the depression
Then you get the mindfulness
Then you get the money

6 Likes

There must be another angle to this… Depression & Anxiety are taken.
OCD is still up for grabs.

Where would I see this?

Edit- ignore that I see it

Nah OCD is too niche. You need something everyone can relate to like tiredness/fatigue.

TFK personality of the year 2015 @KinvarasPassion today announced he suffers from chronic fatigue.
“I want to get my story out there so other people know they aren’t suffering alone.
You know it’s not really very well understood, when I was younger people would just say, what’s wrong with your man he’s a right lazy bastard or he wouldn’t work to warm himself. Even my own father would be dragging me out of the bed saying get up you useless fucker. You’d try to explain to people that it’s an illness like any other, but there is still a lot of stigma about it. Especially in rural communities where people would be kind of looking at you as if you’d two heads when you tell em your constantly tired. Thankfully times are changing now and I’m hoping this announcement will help. Please God young people won’t suffer the same as I did. People are saying I’m very brave and that but really I just want to get it out in the open so I don’t have to be lying to my family & friends anymore and more importantly myself. You know I’m KP and I have chronic fatigue. It’s something that can’t just be cured. I’ll have to live with it forever.”

7 Likes

Bulletproof @KinvarasPassion struggle with tiredness in a bookshop near you

1 Like

Thats brilliant.

1. Need to build authority on the subject. (local radio in Jan 2016)
  2. Do some free guest speaking gigs at mental health events (Feb 2016)
  3. Launch a ‘Quench the candle at both ends’ workshop (March 2016)
  4. Digitize these workshops and employ a few lads in Bangalore to automate the standard therapy responses. (April 2016)
  5. Online subscription only from May 2016 (19.99 a month to access 24x7 ‘Chronic Fatigue’ advice)
  6. WHo knows…
13 Likes

Sign endorsement deal with Nutribullet after revealing it greatly helped your battle with fatigue.

1 Like

This could be tied in with fibromyalgia too but the term “fibromyalgia” probably isn’t marketable.

You’d need to catchy it up a bit. “fibro” my work.

I’ve patented “Workophobia” - the chronic phobia of working.

Once it’s registered as an illness by the state, I’ll be able to get dole and disability allowance and be set up for life, as well as running highly lucrative Workophobia workshops on the side. Before my keynote speeches at these workshops my workophobia will suddenly kick in, but the attendees will understand completely that I’m not able to make the speeches, and applaud me for my courage in coming so close to doing so.

1 Like

They need to depress the rest of the market.

1 Like

I have that covered.

Better movement, more movement = less fatigue & better life.

Simple.

Eh you need to make it seem a bit more complicated Kev or you’ll never get a book out of it

Oh i can jargon the shit out of it

It was ar that moment I knew we’d win the All Ireland.

Seriously .

What paper?

Times

Cheers.

Don’t really buy into the Kilkenny being boring thing. Its just something other counties want to believe because they are so much better than everyone else

2 Likes