GAA Rule Changes

The latest president Aogán what’s his name comes across as a bit of a smiling simpleton full of lame soundbites and trying to please everybody but not really doing anything of substance. It makes me long for a Christy Cooney or Nickey Brennan type figure to lead our association forward.

Christy Cooney was one of the greatest GAA presidents of all time

1 Like

So it is 13m.

1 Like

Yip, first thing that jumped out at me, they fucked it up again.

They have different punishments for different technical fouls too which is ridiculous.

I would say the GAA are the stupidest organisation in Ireland now. I would generally have gone FAI, but the GAA have outstripped them in recent years.

2 Likes

This is it.

Mind boggling. They did that so they wouldn’t be too like the Ozzies. But the Ozzies did it because it makes sense.

a bunch of incompetent cowboys

I always thought you had a bit of Michel about your Fagan.

Camogie becomes hurling.

Aren’t skorts optional already?

Camogie is a completely separate organization to the gga.

That’s a great story mate

Thanks.

Less than half of counties using April for club championship fixtures (via @IrishTimes) https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/less-than-half-of-counties-using-april-for-club-championship-fixtures-1.3452107

Here we go again

Bring back Donaghy.

The fucking sin bin :sweat_smile: AGAIN

I like the sin bin and and kick out ones btu they rest are just making it more difficult for the referee.

I think the only one there that could possibly improve attacking play is the mark inside the 20 and even at that I’m not sure it wouldn’t lead to crowding on the 20 to prevent a forward from catching it. Every county in Ireland will be looking for a bean pole FF now though.

Most of them tried that after Donaghy came on the scene.

The sin bin wasn’t given a fair craic the last time. Much better than the black card as it punished teams that have a wealth of talent on the bench as well.

3 Likes