GAA Season Ticket

I gave it a chance in 2018 watching two (2) round robin games in the flesh, but found it complete nonsense (Tipp couldn’t win any of their first three games and were still the width of a post from qualifying ffs) and boycotted it on a point of principle in 2019.

They only drew with Waterford because of an idiot of a referee and a blind oaf of an umpire both from Galway.

1 Like

Ah yeah, look as I said when your own side are shite it definitely diminishes it for you. I find it difficult to remember back to when that was the case with Limerick to be honest, it’s as if all those years we were shit are a distant dream now, but I’m sure I felt a bit like you do now at one point

I think the flare may be a better sign

Hard to argue with that. If it’d been Limerick ** they’d have been whining about it for a generation. Had it been Galway, they’d have been rowing about it for three.

1 Like

Did you attend the AIF in 2019?

I did and was bored off my tree.

It was the Round Robin i boycotted.

Support clubs are a load of bollocks. Good point on the rubby, i have warned here about the gaa going down the same route of rubby, i am very jealous of the gaa grassroots. Not perfect but way better. Club members should have a portal for access as @Aristotle said. Have the supporters groups for fundraising for the IC teams but not as a avenue for tickets. You only get people paying for that reason and a majority will do very little in volunteering to help with the group

For clarity i am a season ticket holder and not a club member as im not a player so dont see the benefits but always partake in fundraisers and attend games when possible.

Will Cork and Limerick do 35 thousand tickets? Why all the talk about tickets will capacity will be 10,000 below?

As an ex rubby club player, I will never grace the grounds of a RU club again post whatever the fuck went on post 2012/2013. They deserve death. Gaa is the lifeblood of the country and long may it prosper

Dueto club or the facade that the pro game and team of us created

Nonsense. I enjoy all the meats of our cultural stew**

**Most rubby is dreadful to watch.

Same as Gaelic football but that is at least a fun game to play

1 Like

Because they’ve made an utter bollix of going about how they distribute the tickets (I think)

35k sold apparently. Issue is the spare capacity will be in the terraces which is not suitable for everybody.

I would have a bet their will be 35k tops at the game. No chance 35,000 tickets are sold already.

1 Like

Bax affice.

Cork’d want to have a good hard look at themselves if it isn’t a sell out

I’m hearing Cork clubs are sending back tickets.