GAA Season Ticket

Only got 20 so doubtful surely.

Would all clubs have got the same amount though?

It wasn’t the case in Limerick anyway.

Maybe and faith in the team has decreased after Waterford game. Few regulars i know not going. Will be plenty of tickets available i would think.

Terrible communication, no surprise if some clubs are giving back tickets.

Club members were told to source their tickets online. Then Kevin O’Donovan is quoted in the Examiner yesterday saying he instructed the Munster Council not to release all tickets for general sale so clubs had first option on them. That first option has come after the real first option which was to buy them online.

A chara,

A limited number of tickets for the Garth Brook concerts in Croke Park have been released and we’re delighted to be able to offer these to our Season Ticket holders. These tickets are for Saturday 10th September and are seated in the Lower Hogan Stand. Tickets are priced at €81 each and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Don’t miss your opportunity to see Garth play his only European venue in 2022.

Le Meas,

GAA Ticket Office

A mighty sound gesture.

1 Like

Season Ticket for 2023 to go on sale later this week.

3 Likes

For Garruth?

Very handy come All Ireland final week

Got the season ticket today. Cc @Copper_pipe. Hoping we get Galway away in the league and I can make a night of it and visit my owl pal @Lazarus

3 Likes

Was there a communication sent out for the renewal?

Yes I got an email this morning.

Thanks. Have received nothing myself. Any others from Limerick in the same boat? Doesnt seem to be an option for Limerick when logged into the account.

Sorry, mine is Waterford, so I wouldn’t be any use to you.

I’ll PM you a top secret link for the limerick renewal

Legend.

Can you bring me some blaa’s please old bean

I only see a few counties up for renewal yet like Wexford, Cork and Waterford on the official am.ticketmaster site. Wonder what the thinking is behind that?

I will indeed. Would you like some large bottles and a drop of Waterford Whisky while I’m at it?

1 Like

I’d be honored

1 Like

The Limerick season ticket renewals are up now. Sign into your account and it gives you the option to buy.

€250 for the club plus season ticket. The intercounty one alone isn’t great value unless you attend every game.

Obviously being guaranteed an AI final ticket should you meet the criteria is the massive carrot.

2 Likes