GAA Season Ticket

On that note its gas when you tell someone you’ve sourced a ticket for them for a sellout and its for say the Canal Upper (still call it that), amount of folk that think you have insulted them with the ticket. Far better view than in the lower Canal and some of the better views in the stadium once at an angle by my reckoning. It would likely be priced cheaper but far better than others in a tiered approach

3 Likes

Tiered pricing makes sense to a certain extent but I think it would be very tricky for clubs to manage.

Some tickets would be priced well over 100 euro. Luck of the draw in the club could mean a family of four either spending over 500 quid or under 400, can only imagine the hassle that would create given the difficulties there already are in distributing tickets.

Even beyond that, it could be difficult to evenly distribute the tiered tickets to clubs instead of the usual procedure of a block of lower, upper, terrace etc. Most other sports have two clubs to worry about, for an All Ireland Final you could have 100.

A lad used to take my Celtc season ticket off me for games i wasnt going to, no charge

Met him in the pub one weekend and he had a pop at me for never making it available for the rangers games

10 Likes

Only one outcome there.
I think at 100 they’ve crossed a Rubicon.

1 Like

Either pay it or fuck of

I deffo think they should tier it… It’s not like club secretaries have much to do around all Ireland final week… Sorting people for their preferred tier would be handy.

You’d know a lot about the role of club secretary alright :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ah yeah, they’d thank the gombeens who suggested that one alright. I wonder could be also get people a number that might be their lucky one?

You pay a hundred for row x at the back of the top tier and get back to us.
Oh wait.
You won’t have to.

No, I won’t. I always get sorted.

1 Like

Im all for a good bitch and moan, but i couldnt get a ticket for the 2021 final, i would have gladly paid 100 euro to watch from the skywalk.

Its not every year your county will get to an AI final. Might be a good few years before they do again.

1 Like

I paid 90 notes to sit amongst 1000 Carkies that day. I’d do it again if i had to.

2 Likes

You’re paying to live amongst Carkies every day, twas hardly a big change

5 Likes

I thought @Esso_Oil might have been in with ‘Cork cunt’ dig first… He still might.

1 Like

Sitting in the middle of a bunch of Carkies getting progressively quieter as the mother and father of All Ireland final beatings is handed out is one of those things you just couldn’t put a price on

2 Likes

The Kingston goal was unsettling but pretty soon i was a lone voice in a sea of red. The Douglas club secretary did me a solid at 11.30pm the night before with the ticket so i kept the fist pumps and badge kissing to a respectful level.

1 Like

Waterford one renews today. Cc @Copper_pipe

By god.

I don’t recall it ever being this early. Usually the end of November or first week of December.

Are they offering the same garbage as last year? No championship matches included?

€140 hurling €150 football again by the looks