GAA Season Ticket

Aftertiming

When they update them to add “or cancelled” after “postponed” we can call this season as over.

You surely can’t change the T&C’s without even so much as an email to your clients, or a tick box or whatever :joy:

“It is your sole responsibility to check the terms and conditions periodically, because your continued use of the Season Ticket will mean you accept those changes and updates.”

That’s a piss take in fairness. “We can do what we want, when we want and it’s up to you to be aware of any changes.”

2 Likes

In fairness it’s a pretty cuntish thing to do to what are by definition their most loyal supporters

10 Likes

Alan Milton at work

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gaapicks/status/1255537756408815617?s=21

1 Like

They’ve been caught rotten and have been embarrassed into a climb down.

Well done to the eagle eyed lad on twitter who spotted their sneaky change in terms and conditions and forced them into this u-turn.

1 Like

The equivalent of a burglar leaving back what they pocketed to avoid a court date.

1 Like

Postponed no refund.

Cancelled. Refund.

Simple.

1 Like

What will be discount a fiver at the under 16 gate for first league match

Very humiliating for the gaa.

1 Like

Bit on the mean side alright

This is better.

1 Like

Fuck Alan Milton

Bit surprising they did not have a clause similar to that in there. Thought it would be tickets T&Cs 101.

I’ve already got a fair bit of the use out of mine. A semi, a final and Munster Championship Rd 1 still unused though. :cry:

10 to 12 club games too if the club gets up and going

It’s unlimited matches at adult club level, hurling and football.

I thought it was just in the code that season ticket is?