GAA Season Ticket

No, if you fork out for the €200 season tickets from Croke Park you’ll be entitled to all adult club championship matches under the County Board’s jurisdiction, hurling and football.

Eg in Limerick that would mean senior hurling, Premier Intermediate hurling, intermediate hurling, senior football and intermediate football. With the change in junior hurling to all-county that might might be included now too.

Ah though it was code only checked the card entry to club games with cards are up to the county board. Handy to know

You’ll need to buy a separate Junior B season ticket for all the matches you plan to go to this year.

Anybody know what’ll happen Croke park ten year tickets? Will they just add an extra year on?

€40, cheeky cunts. I’d say there is a decent chance there’ll be no intercounty championship at this stage, Croke Park would have the inside track and wouldn’t be doing this without a heads up…

A chara,

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and with no clarity on the potential number of spectators allowed in attendance for our proposed Inter County Championship later in the year we have been left with no option but to cancel your GAA Season Ticket for 2020.

Your Season Ticket will not be eligible for the remainder of the 2020 Season.

A refund of €40 for all Adult Tickets and €10 for all Juvenile Tickets will be paid into your accounts within the next two weeks.

We have delayed taking this step until now as we hoped that Government guidelines would be eased to the point where we could accommodate all Season Ticket holders to attend their chosen games. This is becoming increasingly uncertain and has led us to make this unwelcome decision.

Thank You for your understanding throughout these uncertain times. Season Tickets will be available for renewal for 2021 which we will contact you about in due course.

Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office

1 Like

Kick in the stones if you paid the extra €80 for the club plus and not being able to get to a game

3 Likes

To date, 70 per cent of the matches that a ticket provided access to had been played

I can’t see how this stat they’ve put out is any way accurate

Free access to is probably what they meant. Once you get to the championship you have to start paying for tickets.

2 Likes

Do they not give the first match of championship included in the price any more? I stopped with it after 2017 so not up to date.

Dats riyet

The season ticket is outstanding value though.
It’s an absolute bargain.
Wouldn’t bother me tbh.
Does the season ticket not include club games ,or am I utterly wrong as usual?

Season Ticket Plus (Think it was called plus anyway) cost an extra 80 euro which would have got the club games also.

Ah right, so was 100 just for the laaaaygue?

Think the deal was for 120 you got all the league games.

First round of Championship and a fiver off your ticket for each game after that.

€120 I think

So 200 for club and laaaaygue.
Not bad value*

*Depending on your club

A great way to get yourself out to a match. Sure I’ve paid for the ticket already.

1 Like

Here we go

1 Like

We’re off!

Renewing