GAA Season Ticket

The option to group a ticket with someone who bought a ticket on their account is gone.

If you want to sit beside a pal then you need the tickets to be bought on the same account.

Is it actually worth the money anymore?

It is if you think your county has a chance of making the All Ireland.

That’s a bit shit

I had it from 2009-2015 and 2017. It was good value back then if you were someone who went to most matches. It was either €70 or €75 the first year.

The Tipp crowd no longer see value in the season ticket. Quelle suprise.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

For me, it didn’t make sense from 2018 onwards as I wasn’t getting to the league games as much as I would have when living closer to home.

A few friends that have got it every single year stopped this year, but that’s more a realisation that the carrot of an All Ireland final ticket won’t be required this year.

Same for the rest of them.

I think it’s 20 quid into a league game so that’s 100 notes if your the type of saddo like me who goes to all the league games. Twenty more for the final if you get to it. 25 quid for the championship games. You get the first two free. So you are up to the 150/170 at that stage and you have an option to purchase for the rest of the championship games. I think it’s great and the kicker is a ticket for the All Ireland if Waterford get there.

7 Likes

If I was still going to all the games, I’d probably still get it.

Signing out

Better to jump than be pushed…

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2022/0407/1291075-tales-from-frontline-as-gaa-ticketing-system-struggles/

Ticketmaster is a bollox of a thing too. For whatever reason, it would not go through for season ticket. Id get the hump, leave it a few weeks, try again. Eventually in Feb, having first tried in Oct, it said allocation fully sold.

Had screenshots, conversations with Ticketmaster etc, no avail with their help desk. They shut all physical outlets so couldnt do anything on that front. Tried different browsers, devices, cards.

Cunts are going to get paid anyway so couldn’t give a shit. Nice to see the Dow speak up for the average punter

Did you get a decent ticket for the game in the TUSGG?

“Tales from the frontline” makes it sounds like an article from the trench’s is a war zone

Halfway line uncovered stand three rows back. I’ll give you a wave on the Telly.

So am I :face_with_monocle:

Not sure I’ll be able to go yet but if I’m there I’ll be the lad with the Waterford hat.

I’ll be the lad trying to get phone coverage to bet on a Turkish volleyball match.

5 Likes