GAA Special Congress - Proposal B

Kilkenny really don’t give a shit about anything only stick fighting. They’ll hardly attend at all as “it’s only about football”. The Welfed Ned will attend for reasons we’re all too familiar with and may do a Timmy Dooley on it and vote for the County Board as well as his management duties.

It really wouldn’t be a proper football map without Kilkenny shaded in grey, like they do in those world maps with Western Sahara.

1 Like

@TreatyStones who produced that out of interest?

No idea

He’s hopping Birmingham aren’t on it.

I’ll think you’ll find we are. Look closer @flattythehurdler

Not coloured in

What’s the nordy’s beef with it anyway?
I reckon the four lads above in Dublin castle with sticks had a vote on plan B and organised partition around it.

Be god we are.

Must be the same beef that Galway have with it.

Galway Co Board voting against the clear wishes of the players.

Against the wishes of the inter County players rather than the wishes of the players

So what are the Galway club players thoughts?

I would imagine they were expressed by there club delegates.

Their
Seriously though, it’s Galway. You wouldn’t know who said what to whom.

1 Like

I’ll leave this debate in grammar shame. I’m not worthy.

In Galway recently I’m pretty sure a club delegate voted against the wishes of his club. It’s all a bit murky from the outside at least.

I’d say that there’ll be a lot of hands covering the zappers tomorrow. I don’t know what way it’ll go but i think the yes’s may lose a few.

I’d back no down paddy powers, just because it’s hard to shift the status quo in any situation.
I think they should try it.

I’d agree that no is easier than change plus 60% needed and I’m not sure it’s the best alternative. I think everyone can see change is needed but not sure this is that well thought through