Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

But sure you havenā€™t a clue so.

Evidently you havenā€™t a club.

Itā€™s marching bands and sitting your arse down under covered stands watching Wexford play Dublin 45 times a year that you are interested in.

Croke Park season ticket holder.

Havenā€™t been a club game aside from finals in a good 15
years.

1 Like

Well at least you are being honest.

So stop pretending you care about the clubs like a good lad.

Are ye going to win today?

I think weā€™ll be under savage pressure to win. I have barely seen Galway since last year so I canā€™t comment too much but without hannon and Finn last year I doubt we win against ye. Lynch is back but itā€™s hard to know what to expect from him too.

If Limerick do win itā€™ll be as sweet as a victory as ever under kiely.

Enjoy the day.

You too

Iā€™m fairly sure heā€™s managing a prominent one. Heā€™d hardly want his star players coming back knackered to the club.

Fucking hell he made some arse of that argument. Heā€™s against the split season because of things that have nothing to do with it :joy:

3 Likes

59k in Croker today up from 52k at the same fixture last year, good to see the changes bringing in bigger crowds.

5 Likes

But but something something the late summer sun club player zealot is destroying the inter county burnout double header?!

2 Likes

itā€™s been 3 out of 3 of non events all Ireland semi finals for the split season so far.

Galway couldnā€™t run in the second half.

A little like Clare last year.

1 Like

This was a lovely little passive aggressive interaction. Poor @Appendage scuttled off with his tail between his legs after smashing his keyboard off the table I imagine. For what itā€™s worth Iā€™m fairly sure I saw him at a club game before that wasnā€™t a final but I wouldnā€™t want to be messing with the image heā€™s trying to make of himself

:popcorn:

Tradition is a great thing. Galway folks had their day out and now can prepare for race week without the worry of a Croke Park trip to disturb it

Clare had a great excuse, in the sense that they essentially played me at centre back.

I dunno what Galwayā€™s is.

I had to go to Bellefield :grinning:

2 Likes

Most club pitches are still in shite in April

2 Likes

They used to be, because to get ready for championship lads were training on them since January. Iā€™m afraid you are going to have to join the dots here for some fellas.

Itā€™s total rubbish that pitches are in a bad way in fucking April.

Compared to ten years ago thereā€™s absolutely zero training done on pitches early in the year.

Thereā€™s more astroturf down in this country than tarmacadam.

When the dads army takes a break from personally abusing anybody against the split season ye seem to just make things up.