Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

But sure you havenā€™t a clue so.

Evidently you havenā€™t a club.

Itā€™s marching bands and sitting your arse down under covered stands watching Wexford play Dublin 45 times a year that you are interested in.

Croke Park season ticket holder.

Havenā€™t been a club game aside from finals in a good 15
years.

Well at least you are being honest.

So stop pretending you care about the clubs like a good lad.

Are ye going to win today?

I think weā€™ll be under savage pressure to win. I have barely seen Galway since last year so I canā€™t comment too much but without hannon and Finn last year I doubt we win against ye. Lynch is back but itā€™s hard to know what to expect from him too.

If Limerick do win itā€™ll be as sweet as a victory as ever under kiely.

Enjoy the day.

You too

Iā€™m fairly sure heā€™s managing a prominent one. Heā€™d hardly want his star players coming back knackered to the club.

Fucking hell he made some arse of that argument. Heā€™s against the split season because of things that have nothing to do with it :joy:

59k in Croker today up from 52k at the same fixture last year, good to see the changes bringing in bigger crowds.

But but something something the late summer sun club player zealot is destroying the inter county burnout double header?!

itā€™s been 3 out of 3 of non events all Ireland semi finals for the split season so far.

Galway couldnā€™t run in the second half.

A little like Clare last year.

This was a lovely little passive aggressive interaction. Poor @Appendage scuttled off with his tail between his legs after smashing his keyboard off the table I imagine. For what itā€™s worth Iā€™m fairly sure I saw him at a club game before that wasnā€™t a final but I wouldnā€™t want to be messing with the image heā€™s trying to make of himself

:popcorn:

Tradition is a great thing. Galway folks had their day out and now can prepare for race week without the worry of a Croke Park trip to disturb it

Clare had a great excuse, in the sense that they essentially played me at centre back.

I dunno what Galwayā€™s is.

I had to go to Bellefield :grinning:

Most club pitches are still in shite in April

They used to be, because to get ready for championship lads were training on them since January. Iā€™m afraid you are going to have to join the dots here for some fellas.

Itā€™s total rubbish that pitches are in a bad way in fucking April.

Compared to ten years ago thereā€™s absolutely zero training done on pitches early in the year.

Thereā€™s more astroturf down in this country than tarmacadam.

When the dads army takes a break from personally abusing anybody against the split season ye seem to just make things up.