Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

Yet I’d say clubs across Wexford have had bumper numbers training for all grades.

1 Like

Some wanking to misery this morning. A glorious day in dublin awaits. Best of luck to galway hopefully we’ll continue to break your hearts.

Those rounds in April were UNREAL.

Never to return hopefully.

1 Like

Have you ever heard of a calender?

All grades of hurling obviously.

I’d say you’re the type that starts drooling when they see a marching band at an inter county match.

What’ll happen in the next couple of years is the inter county players simply won’t play with clubs anymore.

Imo that’s very sad but it is sort of happening already in some counties.

You’ll then see in the weaker counties who are shafted by the new inter county global gym season players will walk away and focus on the clubs. So the weaker will become even weaker.

Yeah that’s me.

But I prefer playing club championship in April in hailstones in a championship that will finish at Halloween.

1 Like

Unfortunately the destruction of the clubs overshadow everything else.

Poorly run clubs with a fixed mindset is the problem.

1 Like

What’s wrong with April ? It’s one of driest months of the year usually.

Stop lying.

You don’t care about the clubs.

You want a nine month inter county season uninterrupted.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Universally hated by players.

But sure why would that matter.

I want FOURTEEN months of inter county. Every single year.

1 Like

The players hate playing in dry weather?

April is daft month for club championships.

We only had it for 25 years or so. It doesn’t work.

The weather is often shit and it doesn’t feel remotely connected to the rest of the competition.

But sure look why would players have any say in this

1 Like

April is the second driest month on average over the last four years in Wexford.

It’s the driest month at the Shannon airport rainfall calculator.

April it’s a great month for club action.

In fact April, may, June, July and august are all great months for club gaa.

The split season is clearly costing you money or something.

And if you were involved in a club you may or may not have a different opinion.

It’s not costing me money at all. It’s a weird way to try and insult somebody all the same.

Not only do I care about my own club deeply I care about club gaa around the country.

The gaa should be a force of good. I’m not going sit by all let people like you destroy it.